Chapter Thirdy- Five

(Willam Pov before getting home)

"So, you want this New "toy" to be rebuild-able?" I asked Henry in a tone

"Well, I thought we could try something different from the normal "toys" " said Henry with a smile

"You know this will take a while?" I sighed at the thought "fuck, it might takes months to get it done!"

"I know you Willam, you can do anything in less time then the dead line! Come on! For the place!"

I sighed as I threw the blue-print on my work table. The dull room shadowing most of the tools and work desk around the room. Each desk having separate parts to each body parts the bots have. I picked up the head of a fox. It was a shining white color, with red shiny lips and pink rose cheeks, along with a single golden eye.

I held the head up to Henry asking if this was good enough and he just nodded. Not giving any more details about it. Questioning if I should just forget about it or making it into a nightmare. Both thoughts came in handy yet I did not want to do anything just yet. All I could say it was a quiet day at the location.

During me and Henry working, we spoke a little more about the plan. We popped a few beers and started to work on the new 'toy'. Making sure it was 'safe for the children'.

In the few beers, Henry asked how (Y/n was doing.

"Well, we are together Henry. Deeply in love." I replied

"How long though?" He replied

"I can't remember but if I did take a guess, three to two months?" I questioned myself " I'll just take that guess, Three months."

"Ever thought about marring her or having any kids?" Henry asked, I got nervous

"I'm not for sure yet. Marriage is something I really don't want to do, but might give another shot. A kid now? I just lost Chris a half year ago. " I sighed "it's still too early for that.."

   "What if you accidentally did William?" Henry asked questionably.

   "Well if I did, it's her choice to have it nor get rid of it. Yes, it was both of our doings, yet her body."

   I continued to look over the blue-prints. Reading the welds and the placement of it to keep most of it stable. I kept to myself as Henry kept running his old ass mouth to me. Writing on a separate piece of paper estimating around how long each part will take and when the dead line is for it.

    Then, I started to get a sick feeling to my stomach. I just shake it off.

  ——

  Looking at the time, it was now three in the afternoon, being here since eleven this morning. Covered in oil and grease all over my clothes and hair.

  "I might let (Y/n) go" Henry sigh, making me drop my oil can

   "Excuse me?" I said, turning my head to look at him

   "She never comes in to work and if she does, she sits in your office all day. That's not how we run things"

   "Oh? Yet you beg for me to come in and hell when I can't? Remember you called me during Elizabeth birth Henry?" I hissed at him, before walking out.

  Walking out of the Parts and Service room, I ran out to my car. Passing the little demons on the way. Opening the car door and jumping in, starting it. All I could was think about all the shit Henry said. Getting rid of (Y/n), before that talking about our relationship like a crazy person. Being pissed off was one thing, now talking about us is COMPLETELY different.

Putting my left knee on bottom of the wheel and the right foot on the gas. Unbuttoning my dress shirt as the oil made it uncomfortable for me to be in.

Few minutes later, I pull in through the driveway and turned off the car. Getting out of the car, walking to the door and opening it. That's when I see (Y/n) and other girl. Much taller and slim. They turn their head to look at me, seeing (Y/n) holding a white and blue stick in her hand. My stomach felt uneasy.

  "I think you should tell him!" The girl said

"No Penny... I don..-" (Y/n) said in a chalky tone

"Tell me what darling ?" I replied "you can tell me anything you know."

  Then the room felt cold, like winter came in. I started to turn pale, not even looking at myself I knew I was.

   "Willam...  I'm pregnant..." (Y/n) said sobbing

    The room felt really heavy after those words...

   "Really?.." I asked then she walked over to me, handing it.  "Oh. You are.."

  That's when the room went silent for a couple minutes before..

   " do you want to keep it or no? I'm not saying you have too.."