!HELP!

Hahah, it's been a long ride y'all. The book is over a year old and honestly I ran out of ideas for the book, that why I haven't been working on it. There is days where I would plan on what to write, or even looking on tik-tok, Pinterest, the FNaF music videos of Afton, asking friends and fans of the FNaF community.

I Need ideas, this is a finally cry for help. I wasn't playing on asking for help but this is a good time to ask! I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner but there is a issues. So you know how (Y/n) is caring le child... well.... I don't really need to say anything about it because I think some of you will understand. I need a part where she does something so fucking bad, like shocking kinda bad. That's what I need.

If anyone has ANY idea please send and I'll be gladly to go through and each of every idea you have. I'll pick out the best one and give credit for it as well because it's your idea, not mine. I'm just hear you word it into a chapter book.

Im still glad to know a few people been reading my book and im greatful and I will stop saying that :)

I tried to work on other books but they wasn't coming out. I need to focus on this book, I need help to end it soon.

A litt spoiler; I wanna make a second book actually when Afton gets springlocked. I was thinking I should the first FNaF and the second FNaF in this book. Then the next book would be the third and fourth.

"WhY tHe FoUrTh WhEn EvEn dIeD?!?!?!"

Im not going by the law here. I want the kids to understand the fear they have to live in. I want the Nighmares to make the children scared for life. I want the nightmares to bring this kind of horror into these lives and affect them so fucking bad where they can't handle it anymore. It's more like braking them more and more.

Then MAYBE MAYBE; A third book ending with Sisters Location then the pizzeria simulator. You know what I mean? So for every book, there is going to be two of the games.

Book one; FNaF1 and fnaf2 -Begin of FNaF3
Book Two; FNaF3 and FNaF4
Book Three; End of fnaf4- Begin of FNaF SL - Fnaf Pizzeria Simulator

That is my actual plan honestly but I have a feeling I will not stick to it. Anyways, I just needed to get that out of me. I love you all and I hope you are all safe :)

<If you want too, if not that is ok <3 )

^LIST IDEAS HERE^