Chapter Thirdy-one (part Two of Chapter Thirdy)

It was maybe around midnight before we walked into an old bar. It looked like your normal kind of one though. I took William's hand as he walked over to the actual bar. We sat on the old wooden stools and Willam called over the bartender.

   "I would take anything hard you got and this little doll would like red wine. Thank you" William smiled and the bartender nodded.

   I put my elbow on the Wooden bar and look at William. He looked at me back.

  "Tell me.. why are we here?." I asked

   "I told you love, I wanted to take you out. " Willam lost his smile

   "Mhm, trying to get me drunk?"

   "Of course not! I figured since the kids are alright on their own, we could have some free time.."

   I felt my face heat up as William looked at me up and down.

    "Willam!" I said before smacking him upside the head

   All he did was laugh and i covered my face. We talked for a bit before the drinks came out. All we did was talk about the new location and how they might already upgrade everything. William, being the guy he is, pulled out a little plainer out of his back pocket and handed it to me. I opened it to see a few drawings of Robots I haven't heard or seen of.

   I told him it was a good idea and he smiled again before taking a shot. Laughing and having a good time felt nice you know.

  After a couple minutes of us just talking, a drunk guy sat on my left side of me. I shook my head not thinking anything about it. But I did feel a little uncomfortable so I moved my chair a little closer to William. Then, I felt a hand on my thigh. I knew it wasn't William.

  My heart stopped for a second. I tapped on William's Shoulder as he wasn't paying attention. He turned his head and I moved my body away from the counter only for Willam to see the hand. William looked at me as I was shaking in fear.

  He just nodded as he took another hard shot and got up from his seat. I seen him walking behind the man, grabbing his hair and slamming his face into the countertop a couple times before he fell out the stool. Everyone in the bar stopped what they was doing and just looked at William.

    He got his wallet out and placed cash on the bloody bar before taking my hand and leaving. I lost words out of my mouth. What I just seen was not a side I knew of him, it was scary. Then we got into the car and sat in the quiet before William spoke up.

  "I'm only going to say this once, you're mine.. no body else, that dick-head got what he needed.. I don't give a fuck if you knew him or not. I don't give a fuck if he's your friend or whatever.. you belong with me, it's official.. got it?.."

   "Yes sir..."

   He turned on the car and placed a hand on my upper thigh. We took off in the night. I looked out the window as William kept cussing under his breath. Hearing every violent word out his mouth made me worry a lot.

——

  We got back to William's place and before I could get out, he grabbed me by the arm; pulling me close to him. The tightness of his grip made me jump a little. I looked at him and he looked back at me. The dull silver eyes begging to dance in the moonlight, the dark hair in his face, the frown that was shown on his face.

   I could tell he was still upset about what happened. I looked down at the hand he was grabbing me with and saw some blood of the man whom he slammed his head down. William took his finger and placed it under my chin, and got closer.  Feeling his breath against me make me feel joyful...

  Then he......