Chapter Twenty One

"God damnit William! Why in the FUCK would you do that!?" (Y/n) yelled at me "you complain that I was crazy yet you hid the truth from me? Why?.."

   "Darling, I didn't know how I was going to tell you about it. I honestly didn't want to sound like I was crazy, I was trying to protect you.." I said

  "It doesn't fucking matter William. I thought I was crazy for the pass two weeks, no, maybe since I got springlocked..." (Y/n) eyes started to tear up "I can't believe you did that. I don't like that.."

  I didn't know what to do, (Y/n) was crying and all I could do to help is wrap my arms around her.

"GET OFF OF ME WILLIAM!" (Y/n) yelled as she smacked me across the face causing me to let go of her "YOU DONT CARE! YOU NEVER DID!"

I felt hurt, I really did. I looked into her (E/c) as tears started to over flow them, yet she had a shocked expression on her face. The morning sun stood behind me as I held my cheek.

  "If I didn't love you darling, three things would of happened. One, I would have let you died when you was in the suit. Two, you would not be in my house with my kids. Three, I wouldn't have feelings for you darling." I spat out as I turned my figure around and seen the kids get on the school bus.

   "What...?" (Y/n) softly spoke up

  I didn't say anything but hugged her again. I could never be so mad at her. Even if she did lay her hands on me, yet I under what she did was wrong; but yet I do deserve that. I felt her arms wrap around my neck as she pulled me closer. (Y/n) sobs where filling up the empty house. Her tears left prints on my shoulder. I pulled her away as I grab (y/n) hands. (Y/n) hair was a mess as the shining light brakes though the curtains. Her eyes all puffy due to her crying. I smiled softly as I wiped all the salty tears from her eyes.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I promise I will not deny the truth to you anymore.. I understand it was wrong to not speak of the truth. Forgive me darling.. after going and look at the party things for Chris today. I'll take you out after we do his party?" I said as a small smile grew on (y/n)'s face. "Go get cleaned up and I'll start the car?"

(Y/n) nodded as she took off up the stairs. The way her tiny body moves makes me feel some type of way. Maybe because it leads up to THAT night. I bit my lip as I walked out of the house with my car keys. It was a nice day today, yet I knew is wrong. I honestly didn't trust Henry or the others but I did put my trust into them. I leaned on the hood of the car waiting for (Y/n). Something is bugging me at this point. Clair is also supposed to come but I know she won't. She never comes around the kids besides Elizabeth. I think she's just a waste of ti-.

"William!~"

I shot my head up as my face got heated. (Y/n) had this baby blue dress that just fell above her knees and braided hair that fell. She walked over to me as her tiny arms wrapped around my torso. I pat her head as I got off of the hood and walked her over to the passenger side of the car; opening the door for her. (Y/n) jumped in and I closed the door, running to the side and doing the same thing. We pulled out of the driveway and started our little drive.

Thoughts poor in my head as we still continued to drive. I had one hand on the wheel as the other hand in my lap, tapping my knee. The sun was shining brighter than any other day out of the month. Yesterday was cloudy as we got there but now it's just nice. I gazed over to (Y/n) as she looked out the car's windows. Her eyes lighten up as the grass turned a shiny emerald green. I smiled to myself.

"William?" She said

"Yes darling?" I simply reply back

"What do you want me to do when we get there?" (Y/n) turn her head to look at me