Chapter Twenty-five (part two

(Y/n pov.)

   Just for her to open her mouth and said anything, it mad me upset. Her son laying dead in that casket, yet she wanted to start shit.

  "Just leave if you're going to act like this..I don't have time to fight with you" I spoke up

  "Leave? My own son's funeral?" Clair spoke in a stupid tone

   I turn my back to look at her " if you're going to keep talking to me... yes."

  Hearing the heels of the pathetic woman walk away made me feel a little better. It was only me in the room. I couldn't leave, I didn't want to leave him. I opened the front casket only to see half of his head was gone. I closed it down before anyone saw I opened it. Setting back down, all I could do was hold my face in my hands.

  I wanted to forget that day so fucking badly. I turn my head to see a whiteboard filled with his picture of having fun. That was all taken away from him so soon.. all I could think is what happened if I didn't leave that room. Could he still be here? Could William still have the kids? Many thoughts rushed in my head. I don't know what could of happen..

  I didn't, but now I got to stay strong for these kids. For Elizabeth and Michael..

   (Micheal pov)

Dad pulled me and Elizabeth into the car while (y/n) and "mother" was fighting. I knew he didn't want to listen to it. We just sat out in the car and silent filled the air in here. Elizabeth had tears running off of her cheek. Dad just took a drink from his flask and read the newspaper. Me? Well I thought how I could get revenge on the baster who throw my brother in the mouth of golden Freddy.

  I knew dad wouldn't believe me. I just knew he wasn't.. my mind went racing a thousand miles, I couldn't stop of coming up with ways.. I'll get it one day..

   (William pov)

  Clair made me want to put my hands on a female. It was that bad. I couldn't help but not think about it. Her taking the kids away from me? Where was she went I needed help with them. I'll just a lawyer to handle this case for us. I'm going to keep the kids.. even though i have to go through blood and tears.. I ain't letting them go..

Chris would have been proud of me.... But I can't go back into time.. imma miss you son..