Chapter Forty-Two

(News reporter)

"Well, good morning to Salt Lake City State! This is our morning news. We do hate to start with a sad story this morning. Seven-year-old Charlotte Emily, the owner of Freddy's daughter was found in the back ally of the children place with multiple stab wounds to the stomach. Police say that the stabbing was no accident but as someone wanted her dead."

     "Willam honey! Did you hear the Henry's Daughter got murdered last night?!" I cried out to him

    "She did? Well, not my problem?" He questioned

    "Afton, Listen here, show something about it. I mean, think of it as you lost Evan. He just lost his child." I sighed as I sat on his lap, hugging him.

    Willam wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my check then started to rub my arm. We stayed like this for awhile before I got up and just sat next to him. I sighed as I looked down at my stomach, going on three months now and it started to show a little bit. Willam was acting different honestly, it made me feel some way.

  How he tried to kill his own son, him yelling at me and calling me a bitch, yet acted all cuddly and shit. It really made me question about it and still has been for awhile now. I looked at him then he looked back at me. His eyes has dark bags under the shining silver eyes, his hair all over the place as he didn't brush it.

    I looked away after that. He looked and acted differently. At work, he would be the cleanest and nicest he would be and if something was out of place, pray to god he wouldn't beat you. At home, he just doesn't care about the way he dresses or locks anymore. I couldn't put it together at this point. I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

   Maybe he was and is tired of me or just life All together. I tried to get him to talk but he would shut me out. So I was pretty much on my own trying to figure this out.

   "Maybe, we will have a roast for dinner. Carrots, onions, potatoes and whatever you want in it." I said, looking down

    "Sounds great to me dear, I woul—"

   "Afton, what has been your deal.."

    "What?.." he sighed

    "You been acting weird since last night. Are you coming down with something?" I looked at him "and if I did something I'll fix it!"

    I looked at him with hood eyes, the silver in his eyes turned dark as stared. Then, I got up and walked to the kitchen. Willam followed as his foot-steps got louder and louder. Maybe he has lost it after Evan passed, hell, like I said I would have too. But why act so strange?

   That's when the awful idea snapped in my head. I leaned again the sink as the air got thicker and thicker. That's when he stopped in front of me. He put his hand under my chin and lift it, making me look into his dull eyes.

   He got close before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My eyes got bigger as I felt something warm go down my body, I looked down. Only to see a kitchen knife sticking out. Then, the kitchen became a dark space, like a dark room, not a single light. The only light was the purple figure glowing in front of me.

   The figure was glowing so bright, the white eye with no life, the big white smile as if it was carved. I tried to reach for its face with my bloody hand but before I knew it was gone. It was only me in the dark room and the knife still in..

   I cried as I remember. I couldn't face it, It felt so real, yet so unusable. I cried for help but no body heard me. But then, something felt as it was wrapping around me, as if It was calming me down. The sounds of "shhh" was so loud, then that's when I rest..

   "Shhhh (Y/n), you're just having a bad dream.." the husky voice spoke out

   Slowly opening my eyes, that's when I saw Willam all pale. He held me close as rubbed my back. All I could do was cry in his arms. He asked me about it and I explained. He was hessian about the first part but just told me none of it happened. He kissed my head and told me to go back to bed. I put my face in his chest as he just kept telling me I was safe.

  Then, that is all I remember that night...

( many people are probably confused ok. So the murder of Charlotte is true, but the reader doesn't know that until TOMORROW MORNING! Reader is just in a Bad and horrible nightmare for now. This might tie in with a future chapters I might end up doing later in life! Anyways, "well, why haven't you updated?! You haven't since December 30th?!" Oh shush, I Lowkey forgot I was writing a book for a second until a FNaF song came on my playlist. My bad loves!!)