Chapter Twenty-Seven

It now has been a couple months after the accident with Chris. I haven't spoken to William nor his kids. I'd moved on with my life for now, it was too stressful. I still think about him, don't get me wrong here. But I got to stop.

   I looked down at my laptop for a new place or town to move too. Just looking down at the thing, it made me feel some way. I didn't want to be here anymore, I heard William repeat how he said I completely fucked up his and the kids lives. So I made it easer for them.

  I would just move away! I think that would be a blessing for him. But why did I? Why was I the reason.. I never understood it. Maybe it was the was the drinking. I don't know. I shut my laptop and curled up on my couch.

  I held onto my pillow as I got lost into thoughts. Maybe. I could just move back into my old town. I jumped up from the couch and grabbed the empty boxes from my closet. I pulled each of them out and placed them on my bed. I started to take the clothes out of  dresser and placing them inside the box.

   Until...

  "So just like that..." a British voice spoke, I turned my head to see...

  "Do you think I got time" I spoke up "you heard yourself, you said all I did was fuck your life."

   "I was drunk (Y/n), you should know tha-"

   "DRUNK?! I SMELL BULLSHIT! YOU NEVER FUCKING CARED?!" I spat back

   "If I didn't care, I WOULD NOT BE STANDING HERE ! I FUCKING CARE, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!?" He spat back as I froze in place

   "..what.." I questioned  

   "You fucking heard me, why did you think I didn't push you away.. why do you I let you stay at my house with my kids.." he sighed " I didn't want to.."

   "William... I'm sorry but I do—"  

   I was cut off by Willam grabbing my sides and pulling me into a kiss. I was shocked by the movement. He pulled away as he placed a worry face. I just looked at him.

   "I really do dear, I may be an asshole to everyone but I'm never heartless.." he sighed again " please don't leave me.."

    A wave of guilt hit me in the head as I looked at the boxes. Was I being selfish.. I look at William as I placed a frown face. I held onto his forearms as he kissed my cheek.

   "What will it be for you to stay love..." William placed a small smile

    "I...um... I don't know.." I looked away from him

    "I'll do anything.." he lightly placed his index finger under my chin and whispered in my ear

    I felt fire dancing across my face as quietly gasp. I turn my head to look at him as he just smiled. Did I really want him? Like this.. I thought about for a couple seconds before spoke up.

  "William.. remember that night.. I.. um.."

   "Want me to Fuck you again" William had no hesitation in his voice

  I nodded as left his grip and moved the boxes down to the floor..

‼️‼️

   I turned around only to get pinned onto the wall. One of his hands was holding my wrist above my head as the other was holding my waist. He brought his body closer to mine as his lips crashed onto my neck. Heat raised from my face.

He moved his hands off of me as he grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head. I turned my head away as A forced grip made me look back. William had a frown as he picked me up and placed me on the bed; getting on top.

"What did I say doll..." he slowly took of his belt

"N...not to be s...self conscious.." The words stumble out of my mouth

William took of his belt and made a pair of 'handcuffs' and tied it to the bed frame. He had a pair of these kind of hungry eyes. He carefully unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it on the floor. Leaning in closer he kissed me on the neck as he slowly traveled down. His hand unhooking my strapless bra and throwing it to the side.

I gripped tightly on his belt as he started to unbutton my pants as he slid them off. Then heard him chuckle. I looked away as William slipped off my underwear, leaving me completely naked. William wrapped his arms around my legs.

  I looked up to the ceiling before I felt a wave of pleasure came up. I bit my tongue as gripping the belt harder. The way he his arms tightened around my thigh. The way he sucked my clit. It made everything feel better than it was.

   Trying to hold on to my moans was getting harder by the second. Then I felt a release from my thighs, only to see William undoing his pants and pulling down his boxers. Then we looked at each other.

  "Are you sure darling? Let me know if I hurt you a little, I'll stop.." he softly spoke and I just nodded

I could now see where the marks was on his body. It kinda made me feel better. Being myself I got lost until I felt it going in. I gasped, almost forgotten how it felt around my tiny walls.
(No one pov)
William did start off slow before going at it. (Y/n) let out a soft moans then and there before making her tiny body Trimble with pleasure. The way she gripped harder and harder onto his belt.

   The sounds of moans danced around the room as the bed started to creek louder and louder. William placed a small smirk knowing all the people around could hear (Y/n) pretty moans.

   (Y/n) tiny body compare to William, was shaking as he knew she was getting closer. William placed his hand around her neck and whispered into her ear;

   "Don't yet darling... I wouldn't be happy.."

  Those words made her was too, but yet, she tried not too. All she could put was a 'yes sir' between her moans. William slide his hands down to her hips and he got a good grip onto it. The more he saw her pathetic little face, red with small tears coming out her eyelids.

  It was just like that night all over again. Seeing the same little drunk lady being home a man to get laid with him again. It was heaven all over again.. only after a few more rough thrust, they both gave in..

  After William and (Y/n) 'got done'. William pulled out and made sure (y/n) was ok. After getting the ok, William simply got off the bed and put his boxer on. He had this evil smirk on his face as he leaned over the bed and untied (Y/n)'s wrist.

  He simply threw his white button up shirt and her strawberry underwear at her. She grabbed them as her body was destroyed. She slid the underwear on and button up the shirt William threw to her.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

   After putting on William's shirt I fell back. Then Willam climb up to me and cuddle me. I placed my head on his chest as I had no problem going to sleep.

  That was something....