Chapter Thridy-Two (Part Three)

(No body pov)

   The Lust that filled the air in car was strong. The way the two bodies was close, with every kiss felt stronger between William and (Y/n). The little devilish thoughts that played in his head just wanted her more and more...

   The vision of seeing her pathetic face on top of him, the imperfect body of her. The tears she would roll down her red cheeks. The sounds he despise of her. Yet, him and her sitting the car, making the dream come.

   William moved his seat completely back as he pulled her onto of his lap. The kisses become much more. (Y/n) started to grind and play with him. The sounds that came out of William made her mind wanted to do more devilish things. Before (Y/n) could do anything, the strong hands of the devilish man wrapped around her neck causing her to stop.

The little gasp was enough for William. He pulled up her dress a little before rubbing his hand against her, before pulling her close; moving her underwear and putting his ring and middle finger in her.

"You know what do to...~" William whispered in her ear.

   The way the moans filled the car and was music to his ears. The way she moved her hips and ride his fingers.

   William felt the growth in his pants as he used his free hand to un-buckle his belt also unbuttoned his pants just for his boxer and growth to show. Taking his now soaked fingers and lick them. Before (Y/n) got a word out of her mouth, he moved her underwear on the side. Then pulling the boxers down.

   "You know what to say doll, don't you?.."

    "Y—yes sir..."

   Before (Y/n) knew, feeling the growth in her made her tighten around it as holding on William's shirt.

    "Fuck darling.. I'll make sure to leave every last drop...~"

    (Y/n) started to rock her hips slowly, the way she moved slowly on him. The way the little sweet marks was left on their bodies they made. The hand prints, the black and blue marks on the neck, the tears she cried, the loud sounds, shaking of the car...

     The way Willam bit and sucked on her hard nipples, the why he messed around with her was a drug. A kind of drug anyone could get addicted too. The sweet smell, the perfect body along with the lips, a sweet little girl.. He had Ruined her, her whole life.

‼️‼️‼️‼️

      I lay my head on William's chest as we both breath heavily. The way his hand held onto my back and thigh. I looked up at Willam with sleepy eyes and he nodded. He placed me back in the seat and fixed himself. I was left a mess but I didn't really care, I was just tired.

   "Oh darling, you tired? Let me carry you in."  William smiled

    I nodded as he got out of the car and came over to the passenger side. Picking me up , I lay my head on his chest again and passed out.

   (Willam Pov)

   Seeing as a 'monster' being with a deer is more you think. Something so delightful, so joyful, so perfect, sounds like heaven. Being with (Y/n) is the definition of heaven. I was a bit drunk but I knew what I was doing. Tipsy wouldn't be the word to put it.

   I carried her into the house. I was just thinking about leaving her In the guess room, but I had other plans. I figured she could of just sleep with me for tonight, since we are together. I walked up the stairs and made a right to my room.

  What I could remember from there on Was softly placing her on the bed, asleep. I took off her nude colored heels and threw them into a corner. Then I took one on my silky night shirt and placed it next to her. I did take off her dress and put the skirt on. Then I covered her up.

   All I could was watch how adorable she slept soundly. It was like watching a baby deer in the woods, the light shining bright on it. After a few minutes getting lost, I quickly changed into my night pants and got into the bed. Pulling (Y/n) closer then falling asleep.....