Chapter Twenty-Two

Blood..... All there was blood everywhere.. Elizabeth is hiding in the corner, Michael is down on his knees looking up at the golden Bear mouth. I look up only to see Chris hanging from the mouth. Blood dripping down to the jaw and the rest of the bear's body. I couldn't speak, nothing could come out of my mouth. I turned my head to only see them, the ghost shaking their heads and leaving. I turned my head back and that's when I started to scream. Tears stings my eyes and rolled down my cheek, my chest tighten up as hard as it could. My body was shaking, my knees felt heavy as I dropped down onto them. All I did was scream until I felt hands picking me up and I cried on who ever chest.

  "Oh my god...." The British accent was deep. "My..."

  "This wasn't supposed to happen..." Michael spoke up "THIS WAS NOT THE PLAIN!"

  "WHAT FUCKING PLAIN WAS IT MICHAEL!? HUH!? YOU JUST KILLED YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!" William yelled as he took Chris's cold, pale body out of the bears mouth.

  I turned around into Henry arm's and I broke down. I failed at the one thing that was supposed to happen. William held the body close to him as he was bear hugging him. Michael held his plushy close to him and didn't spoke about word. Then sirens was heard outside of the place. William placed Chris's lifeless body on the ground and grab Michael. Michael plead and plead for him to let go but he didn't. William pushed me and Henry out of the way as he continued to drag him out. I look at Chris only to see half of his front lobe of his head was missing.

I held my stomach at the last place before foot-steps was heard. The feelings that came to me didn't process as fast as I thought it could. It was a living nightmare. This was a nightmare. This was supposed to be a happy day... Police offers, firefighters, and the paramedics all rushed into the room. Elizabeth ran out of the room and I picked her up as I covered her eyes so she wouldn't keep saying it. The tears of everyone kept flooding the room, not the room; the whole place.

They put the dead body onto the stretcher and pushed him away. The officers and firemen stayed in the room closing it down. I looked at golden bear. Something did seam right about it. The jaw was hanging open and the eyes to the bot was looking up. The golden bunny stopped as it looked at the bear. Then William brought Michael from wherever they was at. Michael didn't spoke a word and I told William what they have done to the body.

  My heart shattered as he told me to shut up. I looked down at myself. Henry let go of me as the tears still rolled. Willam and Michael both started to walk to the entrance to leave. I still had Elizabeth in my hand as she still sobbed. I pay her back was we walked out of the place. There was police cars everywhere on the lot. I ran over to the car and Elizabeth jumped down from my arms and got into the car. I did the same too then William took off.

  No body spoke a word during the ride. Only tears and trauma was brought back to the house. Them seeing their own sibling dead in front of them.. I looked down at my hands as I heard the kids talking

"We told you not to let an eye off of him... now he's missing a front lobe of his head.."

"Thanks to you, the kid's are traumatized by you and him..."

I held my mouth as more tears fell out of my eyes. Willam placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and William didn't have tears yet his face turned red like he was crying.

  "It's alright dear, it's not your fault..." he sighed

  "Yes it is dear, I didn't keep an eye out of him... he died because of me." My sobs make me her choked up on my words.

  Only sobs filled up the car on the way back home. I just couldn't think right at this point. Me and William seen some shit but his child? His child just got killed. He was like a son to me, but now there is just a hole in my chest. The downcast I have on this family just grew and grew.

  We got back to the house and everyone jumped out of the car without a word. I did the same as I was the last one to get into the house and shut the door.  I walked up the stairs and headed back into the guess room, closing the door behind me. I got into the bed and broke down in tears more. To be honest, that was the fucked up thing I ever saw to a child. I held my hand against my mouth as I try to cry silent. All I wanted to do was to just reset time and stop it from happening.....

———-
(NO ONE POV)

   That next morning the house was cold yet silent. No floor was creaking due to the kids or William walking around. (Y/n)'s bed felt cold as it shouldn't be. Chris would always have nightmares, same for Michael, they would go into her room and sleep. But at this point, (Y/n) has been having nightmares from yesterday. (Y/n) could only stay in her room and think about that day. No body could get that out of their head.

  Only blood and tears was shed that day and only tears and rage for the next. Getting into the day, all Elizabeth and (Y/n) heard William yelling at Michael. Elizabeth would cry into into (Y/n)'s arms every time William yelled, in fear as he might do something to them..

    William wouldn't stay at the house during nights, he would be in his office; getting away from reality of what to caused. (Y/n) would be left home along with the kids and she would do everything to help out Willam, but he didn't care at this point. The house just got quieter. Everyone missed having Chris running though the house, yelling and making messes in his room.

  Everything was changing....we love you Chris...

......I'm sorry......