Chapter Thirdy-Seven

(No body pov)

   The house smell like a lemon, a fresh lemon being squeezed to make lemonade. The sun filled up every single room due to all the curtains being pulled and tied back. The wooden floor was now glowing with the soapy water being put on it. The recliner and the couch however was destroyed. Picking up old food and stuff off of it, following it being vacuumed.

  It was a hard morning going into the afternoon. William, (Y/n), Micheal and Elizabeth has been cleaning since 8'o clock this morning. William explain that a special person was coming into town and was going to be here for a while, not didn't say his name.

(Y/n pov)

   Grunting as I pick up the dirty mop bucket filled with nasty water. I placed a big frown as knowing how dirty this house was when deep clean. I walked my way into the kitchen, struggling to dumb the water into the sink. I sighed as I put the bucket down and walked back into the living room. There stood two guys that looks exactly the same.

   I was confused as knowing I hardly got sleep that night, but living off of coffee for the last five hours. I cocked an eyebrow before the two guys looks at me.

   "Ah honey, this is my Twin brother!" Willam clapped his hands together.

  "Vincent, is the name darling." He spoke in a deeper British voice.

  Vincent walked over to me, grabbed my hand and kissed it. I pulled my hand away as just gave me some-kind of smirk. I just shook my head and looked at William.

  William walked over to me as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

   "I forgot to mention to you, you are going to be an uncle again!" Vincent just shook his head

  "Again? Well, where is Chris then?" Vincent crossed his arms "I haven't seen him anywhere.."

    I looked up at William and he looked down at us. The room got cold as Vincent's narrow his eyes at us. I couldn't speak about it, my shoulder dropped. William explained that day and Vincent just threw his hands up in the air. Looking back at him, his eyes became glass.

   "I'm sorry..." I spoke as I hugged myself "it was an accident.."

Vincent didn't speak a word nor looked happy. He looked at William with anger in his eyes.

—-

(Willam Pov)

A few hours passed along, me and Vincent was at the island in the kitchen; drinking shots. We laughed at stupid stuff. (Y/n) offered to make a think with crackers, all different kinds of cheeses, and summer sausage. Along with vegetables and hummus, and a few other things. I smiled and said thank you, same for Vincent.

"You know what Brother, You're something back in Highschool." Vincent had a smirk before clearing his throat.

"Ooooo~, I want to listen!" (Y/n) ran back to is Island and leaned against it.

"He was the biggest fucking nerd, honestly it was scary. He had glasses, always had a suit on and cute little pink braces on." Vincent clap his hand together "it gets much worse too!"

I sighed before taking another shot and eating some cheese.

   "Weren't you a fuck boy Vincent?" I asked, looking at him.

   "Weren't you a snobby little bitch who pussy out on everything?"

   I shook my head, growling at myself. Vincent kept going on all my embarrassing stories and I just put my head down. (Y/n) laughed until tears formed into her eyes. I just hissed at the words spilling from Vincent's mouth.

   —-

   "Ahh yes, thank you for inviting me to your lovely house with this lovely woman here!" Vincent smirked

    I just nodded as I pushed him out of the house and locked the door behind him.

   "I'm so gla—" (Y/n) spoke before I covered her moth, leaning in.

   "How about we do something else...."