Chapter Twenty-Six

(Y/n pov)

I stayed after for a couple minutes before I decided I needed to leave. Walking out of the building, William's car was now gone. I guess he didn't want to stay anymore, so I walked and got into my car. Taking off back home. I just want the world to be silent. It was too loud for me to handle.

Maybe after ten minutes of me driving, I went inside of my apartment. It was a mess but I couldn't do anything. Not after what I saw, it made me sick to my stomach. Walking to my bedroom, I closed the door and got onto my bed; I feel asleep......

(William pov)

We been at home for awhile now. Micheal took of to his room and same thing with Elizabeth. I was sitting at the kitchen table with a shit ton of paperwork for the whole custody bullshit Clair wanted to do. I sighed as I took another drink out of my whisky bottle.

Freddy's got shut down, Chris is now dead. What the fuck is going to happen next.. (Y/n)... maybe she hates me now, I mean... she's been messaging me only to ask if I was ok.. I slammed my head down on the table causing it to shake. The way I snapped on her too. I was the fuck up, no body else. I shouldn't have left, I'm not try to blame it on anyone.

Yet, I'm taking my anger out on them. I was badly. Everything happened at once and I lost my mind during it. I look at my watch and it's way passed noon, maybe seven? I haven't even cooked dinner, honestly, I don't want too. The kids will find something to eat. I ain't in the mood to do anything besides cry..

(Michael pov)

I'm scared of him honestly. I don't know if he's going to turn his back and just snap at us at this point. I haven't ate since the whole accident, it made me sick badly. Elizabeth has been asked me to eat, I won't answer her. I won't. She doesn't deserve it though honestly.

I wonder if (y/n) is coming back... probably not, Father scared her away. She could or might've able to put him in place... I laid in my bed and just looking out the window..

I hope soon everything will be ok.....