Chapter Ten

I sighed to myself as I sat on the hospital bed with my head hanging low. She looked like someone I used to know. I bit my lip as I thought hard about it. A light flickers in my head. I knew who she was..

  "That's Clara.. My mother used to work with her.." I said quietly "from the little pet shop they used to have..she was only 23 back then..."

  "Mommy, you know that lady?" Elizabeth asked as she held onto a doll.

  "No, I don't." Completely lies... "well, you kids step out in the hallway. Your dad has to help me with something."

  Chris and Elizabeth nodded as Micheal just looked at me and his father. He had this cheeky smirk before he turned around and walked out; closing the door behind him.

   "Can you help me change these blooding bandages. It's making me really uncomfortable.." I asked him to point over to a roll of them on the desk. "I can do my legs and everything else, just do my arms and chest."

  I turned my head to him as he was in shocked. He turned his hand and placed it over his mouth as he tried to hide the redness in his face.

   "William, I'll deal with it so you don't touch." I sighed

   Taking off the hospital shirt only to show the bandages wrapped around my body, as if it was a corset holding everything together. It felt nice to have that shirt off. The coldness hitting my skin as getting goosebumps as well. I reached my hand to my back to try to undo it. There was no luck. I looked everywhere else on my body.

  "Fuck.. just forget it" I said as William sat behind me.

   "Dear, I founded it. Your arms couldn't reach it." William was a whole joke.

   "Willy just undo this so you can wrap it up." I closed my eyes as my head dropped; looking at the floor.

   I felt as the bandages fell off of my chest as it glided off. I took my arm and covered them up. What got to me was, I had actual holes in my body. I glided my fingers over the one on my shoulder. I hissed at the pain as I felt William slapping my hand; making me pull away. I took off the rest of the old, bloody bandages off of my waist and put them beside me. I felt his touch on my back.

   His touch was warm making me shiver up. I felt as he started to wrap me up. Feeling as he was by me, helping. I couldn't with him, I hate how he calls me those stupid names. Then I want him too. I hate how I want his body against mine as that faithful night. This man had me putty in his own hand. The way he came up on stage and knew the song I pieced in my head. It was like he could read me well. No man could ever, but he broke that. He stopped as he got to hand and arm that covering me up. I took it as I tried to wrap my chest. Instead, I wrapped the front and he wrapped the back.

After a couple silent seconds, we was done. I looked behind me, William had the face as he killed and had guilt wash over his face. I cup the side of his face and let out a soft smile. All he did was look away.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I didn't know how to work it." I frowned "if I knew I couldn't be wet from the rain, I would cover up with something." I sighed

"That's not the point Dear, I was busy doing something in the party room. I told Henry where I was going to be at." My heart dropped as he spoke those words "he knew where I was..."

   After we sat in silence, William finished wrapping my torso up.

"H-how long does this take to heal?.."

"Awhile dear. You can't think it will heal over night." He sighed as he got off the bed and walked in front of me, as he sat on his knees.

"W-what about work?"

"Just come in my office and you can just sit there until it's time to leave ."

I nodded softly as William added: "and it's better if you eat soft stuff. Also try from not talking, your cords are in healing as well."

I nodded again. William picked himself up as took off his hoodie; putting in on me as he carefully picked me off the bed. I rested my head on his thin shoulder as I hissed at the pain in my neck. I wanted to cry. I never felt this much pain in my life, that's because I was never in a bunny suit that had the tension to crush my body. Everything felt different now. I couldn't use my voice, needing help moving, most likely I couldn't do anything on my own. All my body wanted to do was rest. I didn't want to move anywhere else.

"Rest dear, I'll drive back to the house so I can keep an eye out on you." Those was the last words I heard before I felt a hand in my back then passing out.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. This was the guess room. I looked in the corner of the room only to see William passed out on a chair. The way his white dress shirt was unbutton on the top showing his collarbone. I smiled to myself as I looked over to the window. It was sunny out. The sky was a beautiful, light blue with hints of dark blue. There was white clouds softly gliding over it, as for the sun; a beautiful big star shining though the clouds and sky. I carefully sat myself up on the bed as I looked down to see the hoodie gone and new blue bandages around my body. Looking up to the dresser. There lay a pile of white, bloody bandages and cloths.

My eyes grew big for it. I couldn't stop bleeding. My heart started to race as thoughts ran in my head. I pat myself down as I threw the covers off. I am alive still, maybe a little blood leakage? I swing my legs over the bed and stood up. As my feet hit the floor, I felt all the heaviest on my body as i wanted to crash down. I leaned up against the wall as I took small steps. Feel some kind of painful sting in my side, I simply placed my hand on my side;reaching the door knob and swinging it open as I walked out.

  I continued to walk out into the hallway leaning against the wall. My head felt fuzzy again. I opened the bathroom door as I shut it behind me. I carefully took of the shorts and underwear off as I carefully started to in-wrap my self. After completely in-wrapping my body, I looked in the tall mirror behind the door. I gasped softly as the holes in my body was newly scabbed over my soft skin. I carefully placed my index finger over on the one on my shoulder. It felt rough and painful. Looking at myself, I couldn't see me. I looked away and limped to the bath-tub, turning it on (how ever you like your showers/baths) and jumped in the shower.

   The water hit my bare skin making my eyes a bit glassy. I washed myself up and washed my hair. I wanted to say in here, it felt so nice to be in here. All the tightness in my body loosen up making it easy on my joints. I sighed as I got out, grabbing a towel from the long, wide closet. Wrapping the towel around my chest, a knock was heard.

   "Mommy? Are you in here?" I voice said. He told me not to speak much but I couldn't ignore the child.

   "Yes, I'm in here." I said softly.

   "See I told daddy you was in here! He told me to tell you that you shouldn't be walking around or doing anything."

   "Tell your father I'm alr-" before I knew. I was up on the floor. ..