Chapter Thridy-Nine

(Willam Pov)

The more I stood here looking at these.. demons.. made me feel some kind of way. It as if I wanted to strike again yet with more than five. I stood next to the stage, the side where Chica was. Out in the opening was Rose, Rick, Steph, and a few other works. Up front was (Y/n), Michael and Elizabeth, all I could was smile.

My smile dropped when Rose came over and stood next to me. I felt a hand on my forearm before moving it. I wanted to smack her yet the last time she did have contact is when (Y/n) threatened to kill her. I shook my head as she tried to talk. I looked her up and down before looking in front of me.

"I'd be careful if I was you.." i sighed

"Aww why? Is the hippo going to do something about it?~" Rose placed her hand on my shoulder

I cleared my throat

"My wife is pregnant and remember the last time you tried this bullshit? I'd rather not have her fight a bitch like you."

"A bitch?! Dear, this isn't fair! I should be your wife not her! All she did was cause problems!" Rose yelled causing people to look

I Bit my bottom lip trying not to lash out. All I did was shake my head as she kept running her mouth. I had to come up with something to make her shut up, maybe tell her to meet me in my office after hours. There is where my smile showed.

"We make a deal. You meet me after hours here in my office and I'll be yours. Ok?" I sighed looking at her

Rose's face light up with joy as she clapped her hands together and ran off. Crossing my arms before Henry came over next to me. He was looking around before softly speaking to me about bullshit. He explained that some of the employees was hearing shit in the back room. I looked at him confused and denied it.

    The room is locked and everyone knows that. Only I can go into that room, for "work". Henry wanted to go in but I just shook my head. I told him that there is probably mice in that room and I'll get some traps to get them so the employees will stop freaking out.

   "So how is (Y/n) lately? I laid her off but since the lock problem, she's much much better. Better than you after it honestly."

   "Ah yes, she is and well. Pregnant too." I sighed and Henry gasped

   "Ain't no way Willam, you just lost a kid. You can't replace Eva—" i grab Henry's shoulder tightly

   I looked at him with hoodie eyes. My eyebrows cocked down. He looked at me with fears in his own eyes before letting him go. He slowly walked away as I smiled again.

——

"Hey baby!~" the same voice I hated

I turn around only to see Rose. I could tell she threw on pounds of make-up and her red fine lips showed more. I pat the chair, telling her to sit as I wait in my chair. I simply placed my hands on the desk and folded them together.

Her smile grew bigger as she placed her elbows on the table, causing her Breast to get bigger. I can remember hearing her annoying ass voice for a few. Talking about (Y/n) and how she wanted to kill her. Hearing her true throughs made me feel some type of way. It made me feel sick.

    I sighed at her. Looking at Rose, anyone could tell she was pissed off. I cocked an eyebrow and grabbed my pen, tapping it a few times. Rose stood up and bend over the desk, grabbing my black tie. No need to know how she felt in the moment but she was excited yet moody. I told you to sit back down with her mouthing 'no'.

   Warning her a few times before I personally stood up. Her figure and mine was almost alike. Leaning over here with a frown and her in a shocking way. She started to lose the color in her face, Turing from her sweet tan color to ghostly white after. Looking down at her, a sharp object was injected into her stomach. The object came from behind her before I smiled softly.

    Looking over Rose, there stood another man. Dressed in all purple with a huge smile on it's face. The silver eyes shining so bright, brighter than the sun. I just nodded to it before the figure took it away. Sitting back into my chair, I pulled out a cigar and a lighter. Lighting up it and the smell of smoke as long tobacco.

   It is going to be a night when I get home..