Chapter Forty-One

(William pov)

"Be fucking Real William! Here we go again, calling me fucking crazy!" (Y/n) cried out "I'm fucking hearing them again!"

"Grow up you bitch, you ain't hearing anything besides your crazy ass!" I hissed

"A bitch?! A fucking bitch?! Wow, what a wonderful boyfriend you fucking are!"

"You always make it about your fucking self! I was fucking better off without you in my life!"

That's when the house fell completely silent. Not even a mouse would run across the floor. I knew that was the last straw and I didn't even have to try to do not say anything. Then the sound of crying became visible.

I couldn't face her at this moment, couldn't bare to see her anymore. All we been doing is yelling at each other forever now, half of the shit (Y/n) says doesn't make sense anymore. All I could do was leave the house and not return until late at night.

   Never got a single phone call nor text from (Y/n), not even one. I feel as we are starting to fall apart. I will admit I don't want us too yet there is other plans someone wanting.

    I went out into the garage only to see Micheal working on both cars. Oil being everywhere, the cars body parts being everywhere as well, tools, tires, ect.

   "(Y/n)'s car is almost done. Just got to set new tires on the back left and the front right. Along changing the oil and the oil filter." Micheal sighed

   "You should have fuck up her car." I growled "anyways, hurry boy, I don't got fucking time on my hands no no-"

   "Grow up both of you, ever since (Y/n) been speaking about some ghost, you been beating her up about herself. I'm starting to get more upset every fucking time I hear you too." Micheal threw a tool down on the ground as he walks by me "both of you , go fuck yourselves."

     That's when I snapped. I grabbed Micheal by the back of the neck and threw him against the wall. Then throwing him on the floor, wrapping my hands around his neck. Seeing him struggle made something devilish snap in me. I chuckled then started to giggle. Micheal's face turned red then a ghostly white.

   I couldn't hear him grunting nor gasping for air. My mind went completely blank, like a light switch being flipped down. Nothing light up anymore. Only until I felt a burn on my face. Only to see Elizabeth, in her right hand as a hard book.

   I let go of Micheal as Elizabeth started to yell at me. Micheal crawled away as tears formed in his eyes, then footsteps was heard. All I had to do was look up and there she was. I got up and left. Didn't even bother to speak to her or them.

   All I was hearing was yelling and foul language from (Y/n).

—-

  "Explain to me again Willam" the deep British voice said "you tried to kill Micheal and Elizabeth smacked you with a book. Along with the yelling (Y/n) heard you and saw what you done. My brother, you are just like father I'd say."

    "Don't compare to him, I'm not like him. End of it." I frowned

   "What's with you and your girlfriend getting into it?" Vincent lit a cigar

   "She's just something else"

   "Her time of the month?" Vincent chuckled

   "No, but I'm starting to wish it was." I sighed

   Vincent shook his head as I continued to go through documents again. Writing what needs to be done and such. That moment took me a second to realize what I have done, I scared her off. I could care less though, really I could.