Chapter Thirdy-Four

"Honey, are you ok? You look..pale as fresh snow?" The British voice said

   Feeling like shit for the last couple days, stomach felt like someone punched me hard, the sickness of every smell in the house. All I could do was eat small things like grapes or crackers, drinking only water. It was bad where I couldn't get out of the house nor I didn't want to in the first place.

   I called Penny as William left and asked her if she could get me a few things. Meds for a sickness, a case of water bottles, heating pad and a pregnancy test. It has only been a few weeks since we..- Anyways, all I did was wait.

  The more the time passed, the more I felt sick as all hell. Anxiety shot up through the roof causing my body to shake, the more thoughts that came in got worse. All I could think think is what if this test did come out positive? Will I be kicked? Will he mad?

   ——

   "Fucking god, I'm so glad you're here Penny" I said, opening the door.

  The look on Penny's face looked a bit disappointed.

   "And you didn't have a condom while fucking. Look where you at now." Penny placed a smile on her face as she made her way in. "I got you the most expensive things, even the test."

   "I'm scared Penny. I'm really scared.." I sigh as I got the bag "what happens if it comes back positive?"

   "Oh, it will be ok!"

   I just nodded as I walked into the bathroom. I sat the bag down on the counter. A million thoughts just rushed over. Feeling scared of many things happening. Making sure this little thing doesn't fucking up anything. I needed to do this and get it over with. Reaching into the bag, pulling the box out and opening it.

  That's when everything felt heave. Looking down at it. Shaking my head. I just needed to get this done and over with. Doing my business before setting the test down on the box. It takes about five to ten minutes to get the results back, so waiting made everything more stressful.

   Over a silly mistake that could have been taken care of. Walking back and forth of the small bathroom, in the quiet. The only thing that could have been heard was the sound of a pounding heart. Then, the time was, I looked down at it.

  My whole world dropped from the sky, My chest felt tight, the room felt heave. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't seeing anything wrong. Turns out, this is a new chapter. What kind of chapter? A good one? A bad one? A mistake? Questioning everything. I took the test and walked out of the bathroom, just for Penny to shoot up from the chair and run over.

  Her eyes brighten up like the stars in the sky. Penny smiled before looking at me with tears in her eyes.

  "Well, Congratulations! My baby is growing up." Penny smiled

   "Penny, you know I've been.." I trailed off before hearing the front door open up.

  We both shot our head to a tall figure, covered in black Oil.

   William...

  ——

   (Penny POV)

  I was excited for my bestie! As soon as I saw it was positive, my heart jumped! I already have a list of baby names and old baby clothes! I could help her get a crib and a cute changing station for the baby. I did have tears in my eyes as I had the biggest smile on my face, I was happy for them honestly!

  This is a new chapter in (Y/n) story. The pass is now gone and it's time to look at the future now. Over little conversation got cut off by William, covered in black, thick Oil. He didn't look so happy. I smiled bigger as he looked at me confused, then looking at (Y/n).

   "I think you should tell him!" I said,

   "No Penny... I don-" (Y/n got cut off)

    "Tell me what darling ?" Willam replied "you can tell me anything you know."

   Then that's when everybody went quiet. The only sound was the air in the room. I kept looking at both of them. William looked cold and worried about (Y/n). (Y/n) looked scared as hell as she locked eyes with him. Then it broke..

   "William I am...."