Chapter Twenty-Three

(Y/n POV)

It was the most painful type of loss, you, slowly melting away....

"William do you think this the answer?.. I understand you lost your kid, but please let me help you... I understand you're hurt deeply..." I said with tears in my eyes. "Put the bottle and cigarette down for me.. for your kids..."

"Get off of my ass (Y/n), you don't know shit. You claim you do but don't..." William took a sip from the bottle "I'm tired of listening to you, all you know what to do is fuck up my life."

"Why didn't you fire me or let me out of your house then? The kids looked fine when I was staying, I was a mother figure to them and still is.." I sighed

There was silence in the air that danced around us. The purple curtains kept the sunlight out of his office, the room felt colder and bitter than normal. The hallways were quiet as a mouse looking for it's next meal. All I could do was sit in the right chair in front of his desk. All I could do was to keep my thoughts to myself for that hour and haven't spoke to him since.

We did drive our own cars and I packed everything that was mine from William's house. I couldn't understand if he needed me anymore so I just packed up everything. I just didn't want to disappear off of the face of earth, yet at this moment I wanted too.

"William, do you want me to go?.." I asked

Silent

"Yes, all you have is brought this family down on your ass. That's all you have did. I'm tired of being the hero in your story, it's getting old..." William spat as I got up from the chair and walked out of that place.

  I grabbed my keys from my jean pocket and unlocked the door, jumping in and starting it. I backed out from the parking lot and headed back to my apartment that I was still paying for. I parked into my parking space and got out of the car. Shall I remind myself not to lock myself in the bedroom again and not coming out of it. I grabbed most of my stuff and headed up to the "house " and unlocking it; pushing the door open. I forgot how clean I made it. Every light was off, curtains was closed, I nodded to myself when I turned the light on. I sat my stuff down by the front door and closed the door.

  I still had this guilt in my guts about what happened yesterday evening. I figured that gut feeling won't be gone for awhile, plus William' ex wife is doing the funeral and is going to try to take the kids away from him. He's been in These  kids life since day one for each one. She hasn't though.. I lay down on the couch as my eyelids started to fill shut.

(DREAM)

"You failed me mommy... I don't wish to be here... it's cold and Golden Freddy is missing, I want my bear mommy.."

I went into shocked, he's dead. He can't be alive..

"Oh Chris, I wished I could but you're no longer here, with us. Go take a nap, I won't leave your side Chris... I'll go find him after you sleep.." I cried out "I'm so sorry dear, I couldn't protect you..."

  I fell on the dark floor, holding myself as salty tears fell onto the floor. I felt lost losing him, I felt as there was no place to call home..

  "Mommy, they will take care of me. I don't believe what they say about you or daddy.. you make sure he is ok, I don't want him to do anything bad to Michael...please mommy?.." Chris begged

   " I will make sure he is safe...."

(DREAM ENDED)

——-

I woke up in sweat on the couch. The room felt hot yet it felt cold. Something to me didn't feel right, could it be my dream? I looked around the dark room, I slept though the afternoon. My head felt dizzy, everything thing kept spinning around until I closed my eyes; then opened them back up.

I looked at the time. It was 11:11pm. Then noticed something was off, there was messages and missed calls from William and then some random number. I didn't question it, yet I wanted to at the same time. Maybe that is Henry number and I just don't got it saved? I don't think I do though. I shook it off again.

I held my knees up to my chest as I looked out the window. My mind was foggy besides seeing Chris's face in my head. I fucking miss him badly, I wanted to spend more time with him.

I honestly wonder how William and the others was doing....

(WILLIAM POV)

  Depression took over me. The cigarettes took over.
The drinking got worse. I never felt so much pain go through my body. My son, My Chris is now gone and will be forever.

  My ex wife is setting up the funeral for him yet she's trying to get the kids to be with her. They don't want too but if I keep this up, they are going to have to go. I don't want that for my kids but I'm just down a deep hole. I never thought this would happen, only if she didn't leave the room. He might of been alive..

  We both got that gut feeling yet we act like it was nothing. I shouldn't have been rude to her but I'm just pissed off at myself. I'm his father, I should of been there and shouldn't went back to Henry. Michael.. I don't know how to feel about him. I understand he is a kid and he did like to scare his brother a lot. I don't think he would kill him though.. I feel bad for the boy and having to deal with me..

  He hasn't been out of his room since that day. He hasn't spoken a word. Elizabeth is scared to go near the bots now. I look at the bottle sitting on my desk and I felt stingy in my eyes.

I fucked up... Didn't I Chris? I know you would have told me different... I'm sorry buddy... daddy loves you bunch.....

(MICHEAL POV)

  I just want to kill myself... that's all I want right now. Father had lost his mind since yesterday with Chris. I didn't mean too, I didn't realize the jaw would close so fast. The blade on my night stand hasn't been helping. I haven't moved from my bed, I refused to leave to go anywhere besides the bathroom. I'm tired of looking outside only to find my friends acting like nothing ever happened.

  They know what the fuck happened yet act fine. That pissed me off. I understand what I did was bad, not even bad. And I will never forgive myself from that. I won't and can't anyways. Father drinking habits got worse and he throws the bottles at me if I don't do what he likes. I just wanted his attention since he never gave it to me because of mom and him would always fight....

  Chris, if you can hear this. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean too... I sleep with golden Freddy and he reminds me of you so much....

(ELIZABETH POV)

  Daddy and bubby have been getting into more fights every day. The yelling and the glass shattering everywhere. I wish this could stop. Daddy been gone more often and mommy moved out because of what happened. I think daddy just needs someone with him right now. But every time I try, he yells at me so I run and cry to my room.

  I wish Chris was here.. I miss him.. I don't understand where he could be at. Maybe in the hospital? I saw what happened and that will be something that stays with me..

Come back home, I miss you...