Chapter Twenty-Eight

Waking up to the smell of something good. It was a nice smell. I peaked up head up with sleepy eyes, Then I sat up. The room was a now golden color as the sun set through the white curtains.

Swing my legs over in the bed, I stood up. Then taking a step, I fell over. Hissing loudly and then hearing a loud thud. Then footsteps was heard, and I looked up to see William. He dropped down on his knees as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Well, good afternoon darling." William chuckled "I was just making something easy for you to eat."

He stood up and walked me to the dinner table. Carefully setting me down on the chair, he ran back into the kitchen.

  A few moments went by until Willam brought out a single plate with pancakes and some scrambled eggs.

  "I though maybe breakfast would be a good options, since you hardly had food here.." William placed the plate in front of me " but don't worry, I went shopping for a little bit more food for you."

  "William, why? I'll find away to pay you back but thank you." I smiled as I the fork, stabbing my pancake and eating it "it good too!"

   Willam looked down at his watch and his face turned pale. He told me that the dishes was all done and he needed to get back to his house. I just nodded as saw him run out the door. I just shook my head.

It was nice having the feeling with Willam yet still knowing what he did.. my mind couldn't stop thinking about that day, the lost boy. The lost children. He acts like it's all normal. I remember him telling me that he wouldn't do it to his own kids. Yet one died in his care.

The whole problem between them two got settled down as William won the case against Clair. Michael told me when he called me. I was happy he won. Yet He also said what William was doing to him, poor kid. Then more things started to turn for the worse.

The pizzeria got shut down as blood was found on the main stage and Henry didn't want another law suit against the place as they had so many. I never questioned why, and I wouldn't be surprised either. Henry told me that him and William will be building another one soon, I told him to take his time and not rush.

So for now, I have nothing good in life. Be surprised, my rent is covered for seven months. Same with all my other bills. I don't know how but it's sweet someone did that for me.

I got done eating and just left the plate where it was. I was feeling really tired again. I got up from the chair as my legs continued to shake. I held on the table as I started to walk to my room, leaning against the walls.

Hopping onto my bed, I got under the covers and therefore, falling asleep...

—-

  Waking up to the sun bleeding in my face. I had many thoughts about everything. I swing my legs over my bed and dresser to take out a bra and underwear. Then getting out some gray sweatpants along with a black crop top. Taking the cloth I simply went into the bathroom stripping myself before turning on the shower and hoping in.

   I let the warm water run on top of my bruised body. Show every possible stop with love marks. Went from hickeys to bite marks. I washed my hair as along my body . I didn't understand. I never understood any of this.

  I turned off the shower and got out, wrapping a warm towel around me. Then I faced the mirror, and took a look at the marks. Softly tracing my hand over it. I just shook my head as I did a few other things before getting dressed.

I held up William's shirt that he put on me. Thinking about doing something with it, but I'll need to wash it first. I just shook my head softly at myself. So what does this story with him go?. Did I still really want to stay with him? Did I want him on me again?

   Just thoughts came and go after a few minutes until my phone dinged. I didn't think much of it so I turned it off. I balled up the shirt and walked into my room, throwing it on my bed. Then my phone started to ring and ding more..

  I walked into the bathroom and picked my phone up and answered it.

  "Hello?.."

......

  "What!..... what do you mean by that..."