Chapter Thrity

"Mommy? Why are the men after us?"

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, we will be ok.."

"Daddy and mommy are always with you when you ne—"

Waking up in cold sweat, my heart beating faster than normal. I looked around only to find the room dark. I sat up, holding my hand above my heart; listening to the sound echo. I couldn't get my head wrapped around about what happened. All I could feel was my stomach going into a knot, making me sick to hell.

Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I jumped a little before the husky voice spoke.

  "...lay down.."

   I felt my face turn red as I lay back down. Over the sleepy yet husky voice, I knew it was William. Before long I pass out...

——

   I'll say it been at least over half a year since I moved here from my hometown. Drama, deaths, surprises, love, and hate all fell in together. It felt strange and I wanted to move back home, but if I did.. I'll just fall back to where I was before leaving.

  To say, Willam and Henry finally got the new place open after a couple months of doing what they do, Rose is still bothering William yet not me, Elizabeth is her old self, Michael is still a quiet kid when he's around William, the rest of the crew is working at the new place. It's a fresh start for them and me. Mainly for William and Henry because of the missing kids in the last location, you know. I don't know how this is going to play out but I'll follow what they need or don't.

  To be honest, Me and William has gotten a little closer after that night.  I told him a little more personal things about me and yet he won't about himself. I figured maybe his pass was worse than mine so brushing it off was the best. Another Thing about William I didn't look into, he is very overprotective. I was surprised yet he threatened to kill me.

  So I don't get to "work on the floor" now, instead I'm in Willam's office all day doing nothing. Doing nothing and still get paid was the best thing in life. William did. added a nice little tv so that was something I could do.

And i did that, I just watch Tv. The office room looked like that last one. Dark purple curtains tied to the wall, the dark oak desk with a nice black leather office chair, two nice black chairs, and my little corner. Something was on my mind, it kinda made me feel a way. So I looked over at William and spoke.

"Remember the night we.. you know... when I was packing up.. do you mean what you said?.." I spoke

Then William dropped his pen down and looked up at me.

"The I love you part or the fucking part?." He smiled

"The I love you part.." I looked down.

"Of course I meant it (Y/n)! I don't play with feelings like that.. even though you do piss me off most time." William looked away

Then there was silent following us. I nod as I turned my head back to the Tv.

  "Dear, I mean it. If you don't see it that way.. let me take you out to drink, it's all on me." William sighed

   "Fine, but you are paying. All my money went to the hundred bottles of wine and bills." I sigh

William just nodded then got back to work.

—-

  It was closing time and William locked up the doors before leaving. I, of course, followed him form behind as he got into his car, and I jumped in the passenger seat. He did say he was going to take me out, so I guess this would be a date..

  What could go wrong?......