Chapter Forty-Three

Ever had dreams where something happens and then that something happens? Well, it happened. I didn't really know the little girl. If I saw her it would be in a corner alone or with her father. I could never understand why someone did this. They moved locations just for shit like this doesn't happen but it did.

   Willam already but everything in jeopardy from the last location. More stuff happened more that anyone knows. That's why they had me and Willam doing the first few nights until Henry saw something and didn't want to put us at risk anymore. Well, put Willam at Risk.

    Henry just never liked me I guess. He was a nice guy when I first started but then staying with William fucked everything up for me. Keeping me at home, office, caring his child, take care of the two children he already has. He just sees me as a maid or something. It's just how I feel about him and this problem. Every bad thing leads up to Willam or the location.

   Willam woke me early this morning as to get dressed normally and told me we was going out to the location for something. That something was police and Henry. As soon as we pulled up, Willam shut off the car and got out. I just stayed as i looked confused. Henry was in a shocked state as I could take it as.

    Then Willam walked over back the car after a few minutes and got in. I could tell he was fake crying as he dried his tears. I looked at him confused and he looked at the steering wheel. It wasn't in a mean way like he would do, but more of a worry way. I asked if he was ok. That's when he looked at me, pale as snow.

    "They found Charlotte's body, not like I care about the girl. She was annoying, but um... they found other things on her besides the stab wou—.."

   "The body wasn't here.. Henry hasn't talked, I've watch him Willam..." I sat up "did you.."

   Then he looked away.

   "Willam Afton...." I spoke "why in the fuck would you?.."

     "I needed too, the voices.."

   "Or are you just fucking crazy?!" I sighed as I looked down "this isn't some fucking game! This shit is serious, you have two children and one on the way. I prefer to have a baby daddy here then in fucking jail or prison?!"

    I felt tears sting my eyes, as I looked out the window. I Bit my lip as I moved closer to the car door as Willam got out again. I didn't pay attention to him. This is number what now? Six? Five at the old location and now six? Isn't that enough or is he hungry for something? What's next, his own Daughter dies?

    I won't be there with him, I refuse. My mind is racing and I feel like I need to run nor get away for a few days honestly. That's when it popped in my head. I knew if I spoke it, it was make me a killer nor a monster. Maybe Willam will kill Henry if he ever dared to speak out. It kept playing in my head over and over again. I knew what I needed to do, I just knew it. I knew it would hurt as if the first time did it again.

    I just smiled at the thought. Maybe I could play this game but leave a deeper and longer scare on Willam. Maybe I was loosing my mind, it felt like it. He called me crazy for hearing the voices yet he tells me he hears them too. He bitches at me for the smallest things yet he doesn't when he messes up.

  I mean, all he cares about is his work. I try to help him yet I pushed away like trash. Thinking about all and most of the bed times, I made my choice.

   I'm going to make him suffer..