Chapter Thridy-Eight

(‼️THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT; LOSING A LOVE ONE, ABUSE, SELF-HARM, CHILD LOST! READ AT YOUR RISK!‼️)

   "Don't worry dear, you're in safe hands.."

    "But I want mommy! Mommy.. Daddy!"

   That was the last thing I yelled. The car was in completely destroyed, only fire and smoke blew out. I cried onto paramedics shoulder as the person took me away. The lady sat me on the stretcher and she took my blood pressure and ect. I was heavily balling my eyes out.

   A little girl just saw her parents die in a wreck. I was about six when I lost them. Other family members said they didn't want me because i was 'different''. I didn't know what they meant. I was the kid whom always talked, always in trouble, drawing pictures and reading easy books. Now, i don't do any of that.

   I've jumped from house to house and back to foster care until I was 18, then I was kicked. My Ex-husband was there for it. His parents didn't like me, they hated me. My ex-husband saved enough and we got a small one bed-room apartment. We stayed there for awhile before we got married, maybe five months after. We where so in love with each other.

  We traveled most of the world together. We went to Paris to small cities in Poland. Every thing came to an end when I end up getting pregnant with my first child. Mary.. before i found out, I was six weeks in. John was happy when he found out but me? I wasn't ready to have a kid yet.

   I explained to John I wasn't ready and he got upset at me. He would get pissed off if something wasn't done right. He would verbal abuse me, every day. Then, i just shook it off. Verbal abuse turned into emotional abuse; emotional abuse turned into mental abuse; then mental abuse turned into physical abuse. I remember, he would grab me by my hair and throw me against the wall.

   The would throw me so hard, I would brake the wall or fly threw it. Then I couldn't take it anymore after that. I took a pencil sharpener blade out. I was scared at first but I needed something to numb the pain I was feeling. I prayed to god before I placed it against my skin and made a deep line. It made the pain go away.

   I remember i did that until I "ran out of room" on my arm. Then, i moved on my thighs, my stomach, my ankles, between my thighs and legs. I made sure they was good enough but the blade went dull so I flushed it down the toilet. Then, going over them when they was healed, it stop working. After that I tried every healthy way to cope but it got worse by the days.

Then, finding a bottle of pills on the counter. I wanted to give up so badly. I took a handful of them, then I walked out. I didn't feel the affect of them at all. I was out of opposition at that point of my life. John never knew any of this, i couldn't let him know..

Then, Mary birth was here. It came faster than anything. The doctor knew something was going. They wanted to do a C-section but John cussed at the Doctor and didn't do it. John was actually re-moved from the room when he did that. I remember a Nurse asked what was all over my body but I didn't say anything to her, i couldn't.

I was in labor for over 10 hours before i pushed her out. As soon as i did, there was no crying, no sigh of her breathing.. They tried everything to try to revive her but it was too late. They told John that and he was more mad than anything. He stormed into the room and I remembered him smacking me so hard, my face felt it was on fire.

   Going home the next day was the worst feeling ever. We didn't speak a word to each other instead he would just beat on me all day. His devilish eyes said it all to me, it made me feel even worse than what I felt. Then, I told Penny about it when John wasn't around. She offered me to come to Utah and live with her until I got my own place.

   I did agree but I only could take a small bag, a few things and it had to be at night time. She agreed with me.

   I packed a few things that night and I took off my wedding ring, i placed it on the side side table in the living room. Once i saw Penny's Car. I walked out of the house and never returned..

  It took us a few days to get back to her house but we made it. I lived with her for a few month before I found a job. It was at some bakery shop but only for a little awhile before I burned someone order before I got fired. I had enough money to move out on my own, and Penny gave me her other car so it was a win.

   I got a tiny apartment after I got fired. It was something else, let me tell you. I remember going back to the house and explained to Penny about what I did and she smiled; clapping her hands together and offered to help then go do something . Penny told me that we should go to a small bar in town to celebrate and I sadly agreed to go with her. She jumped like a kid at the candy store and told me to get ready. That's exactly what I did.

  Penny drove to the bar and we both got out of it. We sat at the bar as Penny ordered our drinks. The bar doors open and I turned to look. There was two tall men. I could only get one good look of one of them. Tall, skinny man with a purple button down shirt, nice black dress pants along with black dress-shoes, his hair slicked back with a single hair in his face. Penny grabbed my shoulder as she turned me around.

She wonder what I was looking at, then when the men sat a seat away from us. She smiled at me as I held my head down. Then our drinks come along and we sat there drank. After the first drink, Penny asked if the guys wanted to drink with us, they agreed. The four of us just drank and have a good time until we all got wasted.

The guy I met offered to drink me back and I just smiled and offered. As soon as he opened the door.

...Heaven walked in the door with them...