BONUS

Haven't proof read it, so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

~

Proposal!

It had been almost a week since the hickey incident and I was still on non talking terms with Aaron, not that I wanted to, but I needed to in order to let him know how serious I was about my loyalty and honesty. His cute acts made me want to melt right away and there's no denying that I was getting more and more attracted to him each passing day, especially when he tried to apologise and make amends with me.

As promised, today would be the last day of the silent treatment and I can't wait to talk to him, I missed talking to him, but if I wouldn't stay strong now then there was no meaning of showing my disappointment. I was sitting on my chair in my cabin, finishing off the last bit of the paperwork and some filing. It would hardly take me about thirty minutes to complete everything and then I was done for the day.

Aaron had been trying to talk to me all week, trying to sneak in some kisses here and there, but I was adamant this time. He did not call me once in his office today and the intercom also buzzed just twice to thrice for important matters and work purposes, quite strange if you ask me, but meh.

"Ms. Collins?" I heard the voice of the most dazzling man I have met in my whole entire life who was my whole entire life as well.

"Sir?" I responded to which he rolled his eyes dramatically making me chuckle inwardly.

"Done for the day?" He asked leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes."

"Let's go then." I looked up at him with my eyebrows slightly raised. He never left this early, he always left an hour or two after everyone was gone

Surprising.

"Don't give me that look, we have to be somewhere at eight, so I need to leave early."

Understandable.

"Where do we have to be?" I asked as we walk side by side towards the elevator.

"A restaurant."

"Is there a meeting I was not informed about?" I asked while pressing the ground button.

"Something like that."

"Weird, but okay." The elevator tinged signalling that we had reached our destined floor. Getting out of the elevator, I saw a few people sneaking up on us, trying to act casual about it, but failing miserably. The fact that I had tied Aaron down was something some of the girls and even boys of our company couldn't comprehend, but I was starting to get hang of it. It bothered me a few weeks back, but I was trying to not let their stares bother me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise when the engine of the car died down, I turned towards Aaron to bid him goodbye when I realised I wasn't at my apartment, but rather his.

"You know we have a meeting to attend, I need to get dressed." I said.

"You have clothes here."

True.

"My good professional ones." I argued to which he raised his left brow, "You have an entire closet filled with professional clothes, stop fucking lying."

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to argue some more when he shut me up by saying, "I have already bought a dress for you, so just tag along."

"Fine."

Sam was spending time with his grandparents today, so I was not worried about him and Matt on the other hand was spending more and more time with Alyssa to which I was really happy about. She made him happy and that made me the happiest person on planet earth. She was just the perfect match for her not to forget extremely kind hearted and such a sweet soul, a pure angel, unlike Matt who was a reincarnation of devil himself.