30

I never wanted to offend anyone from my previous post, but I needed to get it out. Nevertheless, I am sorry.

~

Have not proofread it.

~

Is he daddy?

"Mwumma, where we gowing?" Sam asked, tugging my hand.

"It's a surprise." I was not kidding when I said it, that was a different thing that it was a surprise even for me. It was almost ten and with every passing minute, I was getting more and more anxious. My nerves were all over the place and I was hyperventilating.

Just then, the doorbell rang and I almost dropped the glass of water from my hand. I quickly put it on the counter and rubbed my hands against the thighs nervously, before going towards the door and opening it slowly.

The sight before me was breath taking.

A gasp escaped my mouth and my breathing hitched taking in his sight. For the first time till now, he was actually wearing something other than formal. The blue button down shirt and denims with black shoes made him look younger than usual. Muscles were bulging out of his t-shirt and I could almost see his abs from under the t-shirt. To say that he was looking handsome would be an understatement.

He was looking drop- dead fine.

I averted my gaze away from his face and just hoped that he didn't see me eyeing him. To my luck, he was not, but he was instead eyeing something or rather someone. Someone who was small and was currently holding my finger. Someone who was looking at him with the same curiosity as his.

And that someone was Sam.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing Sam along." I asked, fidgeting with the hem of my t-shirt and that was when his eyes snapped towards me, taking me all in. His eyes raked up and down my body and I shifted from foot to foot. Blush was back on my cheeks along with the butterflies in my tummy.

After few minutes of awkwardness, he finally spoke, "Not at all."

I passed him a small smile and replied, "Thank you."

"Shall we get going then?" He asked and I nodded my head, answering, "Yes."

We walked towards his car and he opened the passenger seat for me and I melted instantly at his sweet gesture. I pulled Sam on my lap once I was sitted and he closed the door right after. Once he was sat in the driver seat, he put the key into ignition and the car roared to life.

The entire ride to wherever we were going was silent. He kept on giving me side glances all these while and I tried to ignore the blush that was forming on my cheeks from his stare as much as I could. I didn't know why his stare or his touch affected me so much, but it just did and there was nothing that I could do to not feel how he was making me feel.

One thing was clear, that I felt something for him or he was making me feel something, either way, I was falling deep, way too deep for my liking. My body almost instantly react to all his touches, his presence, his stare and his voice.

Oh, that voice.

"Mwumma?" Sam asked, gaining both of ours attention.

"Yes, baby?"

"Who is the uncwle?" He asked, pointing towards Mr. Steele as he started coughing.

"Momma work with him, baby." I replied and he curiously stared at him with his big, hazel eyes, while nodding, nevertheless.