Epilogue

"Elise, Elijah, come down right this instant!" My voice boomed through the entire house and Aaron held my hand to keep me calm, but today I was not going to be calm, it was third time this week they had done something as rebellious as this and it was high time they realise the difference between right and wrong.

"It's okay, baby, they are just kids. I am sure they didn't even realise what they were doing." He spoke, while rubbing my back up and down, but I shut him up with a glare. I have been doing a lot of glaring these last few days and I was not proud of myself at all, but you just lose all your calm when you have trouble maker, six year old twins who would do anything in them to piss you off.

"They definitely knew what they were doing and it's all because of you that they have been acting like brats lately." Elise and Elijah were our six year old twins and trust me when I say, they are the complete opposite of Sam.

On one hand where Sam is a completely disciplined and well mannered kid, Elise and Elijah on the other were spawns of Satan. Last month they destroyed our neighbour's car by spray painting it a neon pink— on further inspection we came to know that they found those colours in the store room and thought it would be cool to give our neighbour, Mr. Frankenstein's BMW a new colour as white seemed boring.

We had a lot of apologising to do that day.

A week after that incident, they stole Mrs. Robins' dog's bone which lead him to barking so much that the entire neighborhood came out. Few days after that they destroyed Mr. Dickson's garden, trust me he had one of the most beautiful garden in this area and we had a lot of paying to do.

But lately, they have been acting more careless than before, this week they had punctured three cars and our neighbours looked totally done with us. I was pretty sure they wanted us to do nothing more then pack our bags and leave and the worst part was Elise and Elijah were actually enjoying troubling them and it was all because of Aaron supporting them in all their dirty deeds.

Soon I heard small footsteps descending down the stairs and in no time, they were standing before me, their head hanging low, probably because they must have already guessed that they were going to hear good from me. I gave them both an angry stare before asking, "Who punctured Mr. Lio's tire this time?"

Their blue eyes exchanged stares before looking up at me with teary eyes— Oh, if they thought I was going to fall for their crocodile tears this time, then they were so wrong.

"It was Elijah's idea." Elise said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Elise had ocean blue eyes just like his father and my brown hair, while Elijah had received my hazel eyes and his father's black hair.

"I don't care who's idea it was, the question is why?" Aaron's hand gripped my arm and I jerk it off with a glare. Everytime I tried to give them a speech on discipline, Aaron stopped me saying that they were just kids and they would learn their lesson once they grow up, but what I had observed was, as they were growing, they were becoming more and more reckless— Exactly what I was trying to explain Aaron past few years!

"Aaron stop, don't make me look like a bad person here. They need to know that this kind of behaviour is just not acceptable. They cannot go around shoving our neighbours' cats and stealing their food, they cannot keep on destroying their cars, they cannot just demolish their personal property like their well nourished garden." My anger was at it's highest peak and I was ashamed of myself for lashing out on my babies, but they didn't understand casual advice.

"We are sorry." They both muttered at the same time and held their ears for apology, but the carefree look on their face stated that they did not mean any of it and I knew it better because all they did was apologize and repeat a worse performed mischief than before.