28

A date?!

"I'll pick you up in an hour, baby. Don't be late." He said and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. His lips lingered there for few more seconds than required and a blush crept up on my cheeks,

"What happened to not touching me unless I say so?" I asked, trying to waive off the blushing as coolly as I can.

"I didn't touch you." He smirked to which I rolled my eyes.

"You said you won't kiss me unless I ask you to kiss me." I pointed out.

"Cheek kisses are the exception." I laughed at his cheekiness, but there was something that needed to be clarified before he decides to take me out, "Why would you want to take me out when you think I already am in a relationship with someone?"

I needed to clarify this for my sake, I don't want him to think of me as a cheater or a home wrecker.

He paused for a second, looked straight into my eyes, his eyes slowly moving to my nose, my lips and roaming all over my body before setting back to my eyes making me feel all giddy inside.

Goodness, you ain't a teenager anymore, Sienna! Get a grip.

"Don't look at me that way." I mumbled and looked away.

"Like what?" He cheekily asked.

"That's one erotic look." I realised what I said after said them out loud and that was one way of embarrassing myself.

"Maybe I want to do the erotic with you." Was this man planning to kill me or what? That was one heartwarming line right there.

"Don't dodge the question." I squinted my eyes and he chuckled before pinching my already red cheeks, "I have realised my mistake and I know that you are not the kind of girl to tag a guy along when you are already in a serious relationship. So I am assuming that you are single. Am I right?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Now get out of the car before I decide to explore you instead of the city." I widened my eyes at his bold choice of words and quickly got out of the car, shutting the door after me and walking, more like running, towards my apartment.

I took a deep breath as soon as I reached my doorstep and opened the door while taking a huge sigh and guess what I see? Matt. His right hand was in the air as if  he was just about to open the door with Sam right beside him, holding his hand. When Sam saw me, a huge grin appeared on his face and he hugged me with his small hand and I picked him up taking out a small laugh.

"Shammy missed mwumma." He said, hugging my neck tightly and kissed my cheek as I returned the gesture.

"Momma missed Sammy, too."

"And what about me? Did momma miss me?" Matt butted in and I laughed slightly, pulling his cheeks, "Yes, how can momma forget you?"

"Considering the amount of time you are spending with the boss of yours, I thought you would have forgotten all about me." He spoke, mischievously and I gave him the look.

"Shut up. He is my boss and that's what he will always be, so, stop with the teasing." I replied and he looked at me like he didn't believe a word I just said.

"Ahaan." He responded, taking a look at my clothes which consisted of a pair of leggings and an oversized t-shirt which belonged to Mr. Steele, ofcourse.

Why wasn't I wearing my dress you may ask.

Well, amidst all the blushing and heart hammering wildly against my chest, I forgot that I was not wearing my own clothes.

Late realisation.

A snap of fingers brought me back to reality and I blinked my eyes, looking at Matt, "What? You don't believe me?" I asked and he shook his head in denial.

"How can I when you spend a night at your boss's house and come wearing male clothes?" He smirked and pinched my cheeks making them red then they already were.

"Whatever. I am taking Sam with me, today." I informed and he looked at me, raising one of his eyebrow.

Oh, how I wish I could do that!

"Wait, he agreed on bringing Sam with you to office? That's just wonderful, Enna!" He exclaimed, happily and quickly masked his face with seriousness as he continued, "Oh and I am not digging answers right now because of champ right here, but don't think that I am going to let you go off the hook easily."

"I knew it." I whispered and he smiled widely, as I continued, "And no, I am not going office today."

"No office? Then where are you taking Sam and why did you not tell me this before? I would have taken a day off too and we would all have gone like we always do." He said, pulling his lips down into a frown as I pulled it up with my fingers, which he slapped away.

"Yes, Mr. Steele gave me a day off and he is taking me out somewhere, so no, you cannot come and he doesn't even know that I will be bringing Sam along. Now, smile." He did smile, but not like how I expected him too.   squealed like a girl on hearing this and clapped his hands excitedly.

"Oh my god, you are going on your first date!"

"It's not a date."

"I thought I'd be the one to glam you up on your first date, but you're telling me this now and if I would stay back to prep you up, then I'd be late." He continued, not hearing whatever I said and I shook my head.

Typical Matt.

"Did you not hear a word I said, Mattie?"

"All I heard was he is taking you out on date and that you are going to get the best time of your life." He said and dragged me towards my room with Sam still in my arms, clutching me like a cute little monkey.

"Don't you have an office to be? Work to do? Boss to report?" I asked, as he hunted through my wardrobe, taking out a cute black jeans and a purple off-shoulder floral t-shirt. He threw it on my face and I squealed as it touched my face.

"Matt!"

"Go and change, quick. I have literally just three minutes left before I am officially late."

"But I still have to take a bath!" I exclaimed, putting Sam down on the bed.

"Just show me how it looks, so that I can leave for the job in peace." I let out a small sigh and walked to the bathroom with clothes in my hands.

Once I was done, I came out and he gave me a once over before wolf whistling and nodding his head in appreciation. He then gave me a pair of hoop earrings to go with it and ordered me to wear the black ankle boots. It was not like I had a choice anyways then to agree with him.

"Look hot."

He walked away saying that as I took a deep breath, looking at the earrings in my hands. My eyes drifted towards Sam who was silently watching all this and I gave him a wide smile and walked towards him, before holding him in my arms and kissing him on the cheek.

"Let's get you ready, my love."

~

We have crossed the mark of 100K! I can't believe how much you all are loving this book and supporting it

We have crossed the mark of 100K! I can't believe how much you all are loving this book and supporting it. It was literally 17K, a week back and look at it now.

Muchas Gracias ❤️💜💙