15

Truth or Dare!

"Aww, he is sho cutee!"

"He looks just like you!"

"He is going to grow as a handsome hunk."

"Just like me."

Cathie slapped Luke's arm hardly and he winced. "You look like a dying baboon! Stop comparing this cute little boy with your horrid looks!"

"I have the looks of God!"

"And the water isn't blue." She said, sarcastically crossing her arms.

"Mwummy?" Sam nudged my dress as I gave him a questioning gaze.

"These are your fwends?" I nod my head and opened my mouth, but Cathie beat me to it and spoke, "Hello munchkin! I am Cathie, but you can call me aunt Cat." She ruffled his hair and he gave her a wide grin.

"I am Sammy!" He said excitingly, happy to meet new people. Luke gave Cathie a hard push and she fell on the couch, giving him a hard glare which he completely ignored.

"Hello, handsome! I am Luke." He said, shaking hands with him.

Today was Friday and as pre-decided, Cathie and Luke came to my place to meet Sam. As soon as Luke entered, "Woah! You are rich!" were his exact words, which got him a smack on his head by Cathie. I still haven't understood the reason behind their Tom and Jerry relationship, but I am planning to find it very soon.

They have not seen Matt yet, as he was taking a shower when we came and is still taking a shower. He takes really long shower and by really long, I mean atleast two hours.

Atleast.

"You guys look so much alike." Luke said, as I brought some drinks for them. He took a huge sip and gulped it down his throat. Cathie gave her a disgusting look and said, "Eww. Just eww! You are such a pig."

"Something tells me you love bacon, so does that mean you love me?" He said, pointing towards himself and she dramatically gagged.

"You just did not!"

Matt's voice echoed through the living room as he walked with no shirt on.

"What?" I knitted my eyebrows into confusion as Cathie and Luke just gave him a weird look.

"You abandoned me!"

"What are you talking about?" I stood up from the couch and walked towards him.

"You made a new best friend." I chuckled as he stood there with a sad face. Before I could clear out or speak anything, Luke spoke, "Actually, two best friends."

"Matt, relax. I didn't abandon you nor am I planning to anytime soon. You were, you are and you will be my best friend forever." He gave me a huge smile, not before giving Luke a hard glare. I knew I had to do something to ease the tension. I took Matt's hand and we sat on the couch.

"How about we play twenty questions?" I suggested as Matt grunted in response.

"I knew you would say something like that. Twenty question is so over rated babe, let's play Truth or Dare." Cathie and Luke nodded in agreement and I just sat there thinking what I had done. I never liked playing Truth or Dare because Matt never let me pick truth saying that he already knew everything about me and then I always had to forcefully take the dare and then he would give me the most nastiest and cringe worthy dares or dares that would lead me to embarrass myself.

"Y—You guys play, I have to, erm, put Sam to bed, y—yeah." I stood up and walked away only to get stopped by someone's arm.

"We can wait." Matt said.