18

Ignoring Mr. Steele!

Relationships.

For some people it's all about use and throw, some people think it's useless, while some are still heartbroken.

For me, it's all about finding that one person who will do anything to make me happy. I don't think it's selfish to think about your happiness, I think it's everyone's right to be happy.

For Mr. Steele, it's all about being with someone till they satisfy their sexual needs. Once the needs are over, relationships are over and maybe that's the one and sole reason for my ignorance towards him.

It has been a week since my birthday party and I have been avoiding him since. Past few weeks, he has been acting really strange and touchy. He has done everything in him to make me feel uncomfortable and nervous around him with his close presence. According to Matt he was sexually interested in me and according to me, he was just being his usual Casanova style.

It was only Wednesday and I was already dreading this week. For some reason, time goes by way too slowly when you are in the office. A hand pressed on my eyes brought me back to reality and a smile appeared on my face.

"Guess who?" He asked and I made a confused face even after knowing who was the exact person because why not? It was fun.

"Erm, Jayden?"

"Nope, try again." He said, controlling his laughter.

"I don't know, Brian maybe?"

"Okay, last chance."

"Oh yes, I know it! It's Frank!" He took off his hand from my eyes and turned me around.

"No love, it's me." He spoke and gave me his signature bone crushing hug.

"Okay, okay, Luke, you can release now." He finally let go of me as I chuckled slowly. He was all dressed in black shirt and striped pants and I let out a small squeal on looking at his outfit.

"We are matching!" I said, enthusiastically pointing at my own striped shirt and black pants.

"Bestie goals!" We high fived and laughed when suddenly I remembered something.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at me fearful face.

"Mr. Steele's coffee."

With that said, I rushed from the canteen to Mr. Steele's office. Once I was outside his office, I knocked at his door twice and waited for his response. When I didn't get any response, I knocked again and waited for him to say his usual 'come in'.

When I still didn't get any reply, I opened the door only to find it empty. I walked towards his desk and kept the coffee on his desk as I looked around for him. I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the door.

"Where is he?" I asked myself as I tried to remember his schedule.

"Right behind you." A husky voice came from right behind me and I put my hand over my heart trying to calm my raging heartbeats.

I turned around only to find him really close to me with just a towel on and water dripping off his wet hairs. His six pack abs were full on display and it took everything in me to not stare at them and just look in his eyes.

"Your coffee, sir." I said, trying not to let his closeness affect me.

"Thank you." He spoke, but didn't move an inch. He was staring at me like he was trying to figure out something, but not getting it.

"Erm, I need to fax the papers." I said, wanting to get out of his office as soon as possible without making a fool of myself because his body was corrupting my brain.

"Hmm." He said, stepping closer.

"I, uh, need to go."

"Then leave." He said, as he trapped me between him and the wall. Suddenly, it felt like the temperature dropped as the room felt hot. His blue orbs were staring straight into my eyes making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. A blush formed on my cheeks due to close proximity as I looked anywhere but him.

"Uh, I, erm-" The words were stuck in my throat as my mind went blank. He brought his face close, so close that I could feel his breath fanning on my lips. All the rational thoughts in my brain were starting to fade away as I tried my hardest not to stare at his lips.

"Wanna stay here, instead?" He spoke huskily and I was damn sure that he was doing it on purpose, but I wasn't going to let my guard down that easily.

Afterall, he just wanted to play with my feelings.

"No, I would rather fax the files." His eyes widened at my blunt response and I was shocked myself on my ability to speak so confidently.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You have been avoiding me." He stated the obvious as I shifted from foot to foot.

"No."

"Then look into my eyes and say." He lifted my face up with his fingers as my face went red. Just one wrong step and his lips would be on mine.

"Why are you ignoring me? He asked again and I looked down, not meeting his eyes.

"I-I am not."

"Say it with confidence."

"I am not ignoring you." I spoke with as much confidence was left in me.

"Really?" His fingers dig into my waist, as he pulled me to his chest and kissed the side of my mouth.

"Mr. S-Steele."

"Yes?" He kissed my jawline as I fisted my hands and bit my lip hard, trying not to make any sound which would satisfy him.

"I-It's w-wrong." I stuttered, as he bit my earlobe. He was making it really hard for me to not give in as his lips were doing wonders.

"Doesn't feel like it." He spoke, as his lips travelled from my ear to my neck, giving me feather kisses.

"S-Stop!" I said, biting my lip hard to prevent the moan which was about to escape. He was good at it, really good. No doubt, why all the girls fell for him even after knowing he was only up for one night stands. He definitely had his way among girls and I was disgusted at myself for being one of those girls who were falling for him.

"Do you really want me to?" He asked as I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

"Don't bite that lip, it's my job." He said and before he could smash his lips upon mine, I ducked down from his grip and ran out towards the door giving him a cheeky smile, "I know I am hot, but try to control yourself around me, would you? It's kind of getting irritating now."

"You are something else, Sienna." He whispered as I slid out of the room, my heart breathing loudly.

••••••••

Change: There was a hot office make out in this chapter which has been removed

I know, you all must have started hating me by now and I am not even going to say sorry because I know I am going to mess up again and break my promise of updating sooner.

Is there an editor available? Who can edit this book? (Not anymore, thank you)

Kindly PM me, thank you.