13

Mr. Steele got angry, once again!

-Haven't proof read it, so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

"Uncle Mattie, can you eat chocolate and no falling vanilla?" I chuckled at the amazing use of grammar by Sam. Both of them were having three scooped icecream with mint being the first scoop, chocolate second and vanilla as the third scoop. Matt nodded and carefully took a bite of chocolate ice cream and looked at the cone for any damage. When he saw that the vanilla was not going to fall, he grinned happily at Sam and gave him a high- five.

I chuckled at the sight of ice-cream all smudged around Matt's mouth and him trying to lick it.

"Matt! That's gross." I took out a wet tissue/wipes from my purse and wiped his mouth before he could carry out being a dog. He pouted and continued licking his icecream.

Sitting on the beach of Greece, eating icecream with your best men and hearing the sound of waves hitting the stone was too relaxing. The wind blew slightly making my hairs wave. The beach was not too crowded, just a few children here and there with their parents and few youngsters running after each other and having fun.

A ball came rolling towards me and stopped at my feet. A small boy around Sam's age came running after the ball with his tiny legs. He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Ball." He asked in a cute baby voice, pulling his hand out and I returned him his ball with a smile.

"Here."

"Sorry to disturb you, miss." A man in his late twenties said who resembled the boy very much. Both of them had same hairs and slightly similar features. "Brody, stay with daddy, yes?" The little boy nodded and went away with his son.

I smiled at their retreating figure, but the smile was short lived.

"Mwummy, who is daddy?" Sam asked, innocently. His big hazel eyes staring at me waiting for the answer. Matt looked at me and then at Sam, maybe thinking the answer to Sam's question.

I smiled at him and made him sit on my lap. I stroked his hairs with my fingers and he smiled at me. "Daddy is someone who takes care of you, who brings you a lot of toys, plays with you, someone who takes you to park, makes you smile, makes you laugh. A daddy is someone for whom you happiness lies before anything else in this world."

"Like Uncle Mattie?"

"Like Uncle Mattie."

"Uncle Mattie is my daddy?" He asked, looking at Matt and Matt let out a small chuckle.

"No, champ. Uncle Mattie is not your daddy because uncle Mattie is your uncle. Yeah?" He nodded and then looked back at me. "Where is daddy, mwummy?"

My eyes widened in shock and I look at him with loss of words. Suddenly, my mouth went dry and I forgot english. I knew that some point in life, he was going to ask me this question, but I didn't expect it this early.

Obviously, I was not going to tell him the truth. He was not going to learn the truth today, it's too early for him. He was not even going to understand half of the thing that I will speak.

"Mwumma?" His soft voice brought me out of the trance and I blinked my eyes.

"We are going to meet him soon baby." I kissed his forehead and hugged him. His small hands were wrapped around my torso and he whispered a small, "Okay."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, mwumma."

~

I stroked Sam's hair for the last time and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I look at the digital clock hanging on the wall and it showed ten pm. A yawn escaped my lips and I stretched my hands above my head.