8

I have not proofread this chapter, so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

Happy reading.

~

Working off days?!

He sucked the sensitive spot on my neck and before I could think of anything, my knee met his precious part down and just as I kicked him, my hands flew over to my mouth. This was not me, this was so not me. I would never harm anyone, but I guess it triggered me. I got scared when he came too close and I didn't know if I was being over dramatic or something, but I considered it as sexual harassment.

Hot or not, without consent, everything was a harassment for me.

I didn't understand why he was so angry on seeing me with Matt. Matt was my best friend and he didn't want to believe it. What does he want me to say then? I was telling the truth and yet he thought that I was lying. How was I suppose to make him believe that I was not lying and he was my best friend for real?

He got on the floor on his knees holding his ehem and glared at me with fiery eyes.

"Who was he, Sienna?" He asked, looking straight in my eyes. Even with his face contorted in pain, he looked scare and that was why I felt something churning inside my stomach.

"My b-est f-friend."

"Lying once again, I see."

"I swear, I am not lying. He is really my best friend." Thank god for no shaking voice or stuttering this time.

"We will see about that, sweetheart." With that said, he pressed his lips on mine and kissed me hardly. I didn't respond to his kiss because my brain was still in shock.

He was kissing me.

My boss was kissing me!

His lips were pressed against mine, making my heartbeats go fast not because of the pleasure, but because of fear. I had definitely read such novels and did find it hot, but nothing about this felt hot. It felt disgusting.

"Kiss me, Sienna."

I didn't. This was wrong. He was not suppose to kiss me. He was my boss and the only relationship that could ever happen between us was a professional one. He must be drunk to kiss me, but he didn't smell of alcohol. I tried to push him, but he pulled me tight against his body. His grip on my waist tightened and a gasp escaped from my mouth. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth and explore it.

This was wrong, this was disgustingly wrong. He was the first person to make me feel something that I have never felt, so beyond angry. But at the end of the day, he was my boss and I was his employee and I couldn't be rude to him if I wanted to keep my job, but then again, my self respect and dignity was more important than any job in this goddamn world.

I pushed him again with a bit more pressure and he stumbled backwards a little, enough for me to breathe and then I slapped him, hard and was I feeling regret? Hell, no. I made the worst mistake of looking in his eyes, his angry eyes. His blue eyes were almost black. He just kept looking in my hazel eyes, as if searching for just the right moment to ruin my life with the flick of his fingers. After few moments of complete silence and staring, he spoke something which made me surprised.

"He is your boyfriend, isn't he?"

"What?"

"You are in a relationship with him and that's why you didn't kiss me back. Obviously, you have to be a good, loyal girlfriend." He said the last sentence bitterly.