|| Chapter XVII ||

Word Count : 2469 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

The silence in Class 1-A was almost deafening.

Not a single person spoke or greeted their peers.

A single empty desk lay in the classroom, and a picture of an ever-cheerful, green-haired girl was present, adorned with garlands, flowers and sweet incense.

It had been 3 days since the USJ Incident.

The first, and most major planned villain attack on UA Students, claiming the lives of Class 1-A student Tsuyu Asui, and Pro-Hero and UA Teacher, Cementoss.

Every single student kept to themselves, without uttering a single word throughout the day. All the other classes across the years had been informed of the mishap, and it was currently the hottest news in Japan.

(F/N) (L/N) brings down entire UA Staff alone, was the title to the article that had been circulating among the public.

Several theories were formulated about this so-called 'League of Villains.' Some say it is a villain organization that aims at destroying the peace that the world has seen ever since the age of All Might.

Some have a few more dangerous theories, suggesting that the LoV was created by (F/N) (L/N) himself, to spite upon hero society.

That was to be expected, however.

The public continues to see (F/N) (L/N), and in tandem, the (L/N) Family, as the most dangerous, heinous, and notorious family to have ever taken power in Japan.

To the people, the Pro-Heroes were the real saviors, who had wiped out the (L/N)'s and their subsidiary sister families, saving the world from their greedy clutches.

The world does not know the truth.

Because the world is not ready to face the truth.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yui."

A man, who currently looked like a complete mummy, stood at the entrance to Class 1-A, with the class sitting silently, lost in their own world.

The girl whose name was called out, Yui Aizawa, looked at her bandaged father with lifeless eyes.

Aizawa felt as though a knife had been plunged through his heart.

To watch his own daughter succumb to such desperate and despicable situations, Aizawa felt like the worst father in the world.

"Come with me," he said softly. "We need to talk."

Yui Aizawa nodded slowly, and she left the classroom to the curious and penetrating stares of her classmates. She stood outside the classroom door, and Aizawa slowly closed the door behind them.

Midnight was standing outside the classroom as well, and she gave Yui a forced smile, which the girl painfully returned.

"Can I see your phone, Yui-chan?" Midnight asked. "There's something..... we need to see."