✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙

🇦‌🇺‌🇹‌🇭‌🇴‌🇷‌ : Alright people lets get this story started, without futher edo, please read.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

🅻🅴🆃'🆂 🅶🅾 🆃🅾
༶J༶a༶p༶a༶n༶

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's 𝒫𝒪𝒱
꧁────────꧂

"Honey wake up-"  You heard a voice shouting from beside of your bed.

"hmm, just please shut up and let me sleep, who ever you are~ " you mumble in your sleep.

"Honey Im serious, wake up or else our plane will leave without us" he reasoned with you.

"Nooo~, I want to sleeepppp" You whined your eyes still sleeping peacefully.

"Dont make me spash you with water" your Dad threated you. Possibly crossing his arms right now.

"As if you'd do that to your sweet lovely daughter " You murmured in your sweet bed. digging your head deeper to your pillow. Hearing your dad sigh leaving the room. ' heh as I thought you dont have the guts to-'

"SPASHHH!!!"

feeling the cold water, that made you jump off the bed falling to the cold floor, your eyes widen, feeling your intire body shaking from the cold... Water drip from your head to toe wet with water. You look up  seeing your dad in grinning in satisfaction.

"Who ever said I cant do it " Your dad smirk evily. While you wipe your face with your hand and return a very pissed out smile.
"Now that this drama Of waking you up is over, get your butt moving and change your clothes our Ill leave ya be in this house while I enjoy my vacation in Japan" your dad threatened you.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really my dad " you mumbled pouting and he froze for a second but kept moving again. Weird.

"Stop saying nonsense and move your butt." He said quite angry but not at you but at himself.

He held his bucket and left your room soaking wet on the floor "oh make sure to clean that before we leave" He said before closing the door. Not having to have the energy to sleep again, You just get your feet and Change your cloths just like he said.

"Uaghhh why is it so hard to move right now, seriously" You hissed "Well I cant complain now, especially if Im going to japan" you start to encourage yourself up.

A few minutes of changing clothes and cleaning the water used to wake you up, your finally done and ready to go, looking at the mirror, Satisfied at how you look. You were wearing a black crap top, and ripped out jeans and stylish shoes. putting on your Valhalla jacket, you were all set to go.

"HEYYYYY!!!!! YOU DONE YET, " He yelled down stairs.

"ALRIGHT DAD IM DONE JEEZZZ,!"

You grab your Phone and dush, your way out of your room into the car. A few minutes of driving you two arrived at the airport.

.
.

.
.

.
.

"Common get on seriously, I can't totally get why your attitude and character are like this...? it's just so  like him."

"what was that??" you dint hear anything cause You were too busy listening to your favorite song Tokyo revengers a.k.a Cry baby.

"Don't worry it's nothin' now C'mon. get your butt seated now before someone else steals your seat" he sternly said before comfortably laying his back and closed his eyes, covering his ears with his old town music.