✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

8/3 Battle

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"are you sure, I mean youve just recovered" Mika ask with concern. Well Its true thought you just recovered and can walk freely again. But that doest mean you can just boom jump and kick punch someone. Which is what your about to do.

"yeah, yeah, Bye bye Ill come back later and ready the operation okay just like I told you! " you wave away.

"Be careful" she yelled watching your body get further and further away.

Running in full speed, you where planing on fighting with the gang at toman for leaving Pah-chin to get arested and that was just for show... you'll fight along side Hanma and get the attension of Kisaki and hanma... getting you by there side. The show will begin.

The reason is you just want to have fun, and not be like the feeling heroic girl who saves the day. No you weren't like that you, you aint same dumb girl with a crown princess you where a worrier free from all of them. You do what you want and when you want it.

you went to the park and if your wondering how you know it, thank your actin-mom mika... who has picture everywhere around town.

After a While of Running
To the event where they are going to fight

Finally reaching the place you stop taking a breathe. seeing peh-yan with those Moebius jerks, and like just in time that draken got hit in the head...

"peh-yan" you've shouted and he looks at you suprised to why your here?

"how?-what? did you?" Peh was speechless, confuse to why you are here.

"Surprise hehe" you said in a Cheery voice.

Flashback

"Yo peh!!!! " you where under the tree reading a book when you saw peh, in his normal cloths, but his eyes where red and dark circles under his eyes.  you already know what happed. " hey peh, where's pah??"

"n/n-chan, pah-pah got arrested. " He lowered his head, holding back the tears. your now actin, like you dint know what happened, but that doesn't mean you dint feel sad from the news being here and experiencing it hits a different spot more than you know it.

"Wha-what how did that happend if you guys are prankin me well then stop cause its working "

"no its true, he got arrested after stabbing Osanai" he was angry tighting his fist till it whites.

"C'mon here peh" you called and patted the grass next to you "Seat here with me and tell me everything that Happened m"

Peh, sit and layed his head back to the tree, and he said started to tell, you what happed and event thought you already know what happen. it still hurt and angered you. he also told you about mikey and Draken fighting about releasing pah with money and Draken, saying to respect his decision. But thanks to Takemitchi mikey no longer push it and stand to respect Pah's decision.

"its so frustrating n/n-chan, I want pah-chin to leave juvia but Im powerless, and what pah-chin did was right" he said but you smack his head hard "wh-what the n/n-chan how can you hit me, when Im being emotional right now!" He wined holding his head.

"idiot! I know that pah-chin going to juvia hurts so much. And I also cant say that I do agree on hurting Osanai for what he did, but do it the right way and not by killing! "