✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's : Now my dearest angels, Shall we continuee!!!

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ⓅⓁⒶⓎ 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖✈

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝒫𝒪𝒱
꧁────────꧂

"Lets play, mister Killer " he grins grabbing your waist, getting closer to you to get himself a kiss, but before his disgusting lips can even get close to your beautiful ones, You forcefully grab  his head with both of your hands giving him a headbund. It was so hard that he even passed out, You held your head for a minute, feeling a little dizzy.

The passengers are all mouth-wide shock, a gasp leaving their mouths,
Scared to what You just did. The other guys were also caught in shock. Wasting no time you move to a fighting stance, kicking the gun away from him so there's a total of 3 people with a gun.

Fighting them off, with the help of some passengers, straightening their legs so they can fall, and hold them so they can't move. And finally the last one...

grandma " Give him to my child " she said in a commanding voice.
You let dear grandma handle it, moving away, and gran-gran smiled first then punched him hard right in the nose *CRaCk* was heard and all of you that saw it, said 'owwww ouch!'

Grandma shakes her arm. And the crowd shouted and cheered, some even whistle.... she waves her hand bowing and You help her back to her seat.

Grandma " Thank you child " she smiled sweetly at you

"it was my pleasure ma'am " You return the sweet smile and she handed you a candy and the flavor was strawberry. Thanking her yet again.

When everything was getting back to norm. You heard another threatening shout that made you flinch.

"Y/N!!!!!" Your Dad yelled your name, with the top of his lungs could have, he was flaming in rage.

"He-Hey Dad!" Slowly turning around You nervously wave my hand back at him... waving a little.

"ya little—- do you know how dangerous that was, You-You ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!" he stumped his way to you

"Hehe, Sorry Dad, I just couldn't help it" you held the back of your neck. 'shit Im introuble arent I-'

"PLEASE STOP DOIN THAT, or I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you, and he will be very mad too and probably even kill me!"

"Whos he Dad?" Youe Dad yet again stiffens, when You ask about him, "Dad who is he?"

"It's nothing common and lets go back to our seats." He again dodged the question and instead held your hand softly this time, making your way back to our rightful seat.

"All of you please Stay at your seat, and buckle up, there is a very big storm coming" The captain of the plain spoke.

They said and you all obeyed, You put on my seatbelt and looked outside your window, and saw very greyish clouds and lighting! And it was also raining really hard.

You were shaking, scared of what was about to happen next... 'wi-will we really still die?!' all negative thoughts came to your mind.

Till you felt a soft hand held yours, looking at the side and it was your Dad, holding your hand gently. It was shaky, the plane.

It even lost power for a minute that You can swear you felt your heart stop beating as well. Tears filled your eyes trembling in fear, yet  his hands held you reang hours. His thump carries your hand, shoo-wing your worries away.

" Hold tight and—" he didn't get to finish what he was saying when, the entire plane, lost its power and we were falling, everything was in the air, You were Screaming total fear consumed you.

"DADD!!!!!!  DADDDDDD!!!!!"

"Y/N!!!" Your Dad yelled your name again, you look at him with your blurry eyes, from the tears.

"I will always love you, you will always be my little daughter, my princess" he said sweetly, even with the chaos around. You can still hear it clearly, even if it's a whisper.

"Dad!" You sob... Biting your lips. 'Don't say this it's like you're saying goodbye!'

"You will survive, you will, my strong girl." He tightens the hold on your hand, "Find him, Find him" he said.

"Find Yukimura Sanada, His -His your F—" he was yelling But You cant hear the lasting he said... everything was breaking.

"PREPARE FOR CRUSHHHH!!!!!" The captain yells to the speaker.

"HIS AT SHI—————. Find himmm— Hi'll be There For you, —-"

"DAD WAIT PLEASE WAIT DAD!!!!!!!!" You kept on yelling his name, searching for him. tears flowing in the air along with your light chocolate brown hair, And your emerald green eyes, looking for your dad.

You look at him, he was crying, he mouted four last words 'I love you my daughter' And there everything stopped and Seeing your dads  bittersweet smile.

"I love you my little princess. " Your heart skips a beat then completely stops.

Everything stopped when you heard a loud strike of thunder. There was fire and smoke, everything was getting heazy. Your surroundings slowly disappear and nothing ... all your eyes can see is grey and white clouds. You kept on shouting but, there was no response...

Everything was silent...

Dark...

Cold...

It was Lonely...

You were alone...

Dad...

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥