✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜, 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 :)
ℐ ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒴'𝓁𝓁 𝒮ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 ....༎ຶ‿༎ຶ....

✿𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗~ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚈𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚐 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚑 ʘ‿ʘ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐.

✿ 𝚂𝚘~ 𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝟷𝟼? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 ;) 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

🅕🅡🅞🅜 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓
🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴
𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Kuraki and Pah entered the cafeteria 'am..? what are we Doing here..?!' Kuraki thought, stopping from his tracks and looking around.

'aren't we supposed to talk and plan things for Y/n tasks for us..?' He then looks at his side going to ask pah "Hey Pah-chin, what ar---" he didn't get to finish his words when he looked at his side seeing no one there.

"Huh..?! PAH...??!!" kuraki panicked and looked around the place again, looking for pah, he facepalm"Goodness" only to see him at the counter with a tray "What the hell..?" he said before running to him "PAH!"

"Oh hey kuraki, here" Pah said, not even looking up to Kuraki looking only at the food, and he handed kuraki a tray.

"wah..?" kuraki looks down at the tray in his hands then, he looks up at pah "am-?... can you explain what this is...?" ask kuraki. pah looks back at kuraki with a wtf look.

"Dumbass what else to put the food with, damn are you a moron" Pah shakes his head "my N/n didn't said to me that you were also an moron" Pah said, then looks at the person handing the foods "oh this one please" said pah to the one giving the food. while On kuraki, lets say his face is so done and funny right now.

'A-a moron? TOO?! why this-- *breaths in* calm down, we need to do far more important things than getting mad at this idiot, and have respect his the Commanders buddy' though kuraki... but he dint handel it well and~....

"Fuck hell man, I know what this is, what Im asking is WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS!" kuraki said quite pissed "and who the hell in this entire world wont know what this is" asks Kuraki.

"who else than morons and idiots like you" pah said looking at Kuraki 'why this Shit!' thought kuraki sighing 'calm down! calm down~'

"and to answer your question, what eles than to have breakfast *Sighs* you really are a moron you stupid idiot" Pah just shakes his head.

'wow' was all kuraki thought no longer pushing it further.

"we cant work with an empty stomach, damn" Pah just left him alone and walk to an empty table.