✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Oʜʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏsʜʜʜ ɢᴜʏs Iᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴇsss!!! As Fᴜ*ᴄᴋ 😭😭
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs I ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪɴ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻𝟶

Fɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ sᴇɴᴅᴏᴜ Iᴍ sᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙʏ 😘 ғᴏʀ ᴅᴇғᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ Mᴀᴅᴀᴍᴇ.

Aɴᴅ Tᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴛᴄʜɪ Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ Mᴀɴ!😆 ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ Oᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ Iɴᴜᴘɪ☺️

Aɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴋᴀ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ sᴏғᴛʏ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɴᴜᴘɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɴᴋᴇɪ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss ᴡʜʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴀᴘ Iɴᴜᴘɪ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ🤣.

Aɴᴅ Sᴇɴᴊᴜ ᴍʏ Gɪʀʟ!!😭😭😭 ᴡʜʏ!! Sᴀɴᴊᴜ ᴡʜʏ!!
Iᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴇss ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇᴍs sᴏ Sʜᴏʀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀs!!

Hᴀᴀᴀ! Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ😭

Tʜɪs ɪs Tᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ. Nᴏ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴ

Sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ʜᴇʀᴇ. Bᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғғ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴛʀᴇss ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʙᴇ sᴀᴛɪsғɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Vɪsɪᴛɪɴɢ 𝓐 Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

It was now 9:24am in the morning, and your on your way for a visit.

"I cant wait to see Pah-chin" you said, holding a bounquet of flowers and Some chocolates, yah it seems weird like your courting him, but you where just about to tease him.

You arrived at the front gate before you can truly enter, and there was a guards there checking the people. Then you move infront of one guard smiling brightly. You were in a very good mood.

"Who are you and what are doing here?"

"Oh Im y/n L/n, and Im here to visit a friend"

"Sorry to say miss but you cannot enter" he said. you were now having thick marks on your Forehead. only family members are allowed to enter"

"but sir, Im already here, and look I have permission from the mayor" You show him the paper, that the mayor write a letter for you.

yes you visit the mayor and ask for permission. Want to know how you did it? Well let's just say you surrounded his office with your gang, while you sit on his chair and he was in his knees, Hanma and Kazutora was holding him down. And all you kindly ask him and he writes.

"Nice try kid, but you wont trick me, now leave" he said sternly. And your good mood vanished, you tightly grab the flowers.

"Good sir, I may have to ask you to move" you smile kindly at him then darkened "Or I'll have to use force" he shivered looking at your eyes.