✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

∘∘∘ ♛𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒♡

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

You where now on your way back, to the Hospital, cause you thought of waiting for mika-chan your guardian. they are still looking for your father.

You reach the Hospital, and let the nurse there know that your their and be waiting at the Hospital garden.

Your walkin slowly, takin in the cold air, and you where on your way to your favorite spot under that one tree, where you and Izana came and seated when you two first meet, and where you and pah and peh, talk and comforted you too.

You where there and about to run out to seat when, you saw a silver hair swaying with the wind he was looking at the moon, with a lonely gaze. He was breath takinly beautiful. Much more beautiful than you even. And you already knew who it was.

"Izana" you whispered but he heard you loud enough. He quickly look your way, he blink his eyes twice to see if you where really their or if it was just his illusion.

"n/n-chan Are you really ? " he ask with hope. Standing from his seating position.

"In the flesh, how you doin Iza-chan" you smiled brightly at him.

"Your really here " He stands up completely and run towards you, bringing you to a tight hug "Ive been looking for you everywhere but you where gone and Hidden nowhere to be found" he whisper near your ears, you felt his hot breath that made you slightly red.

"wh-What?!" You ask, snapping from your little fantasies and embarrassment.

"I was here to visit you, you know" he said facing you caressing your warm cheek "Im sorry I dint get to visit you for weeks its just my gang was in the way of my visit" he started to explain "I finally have the time on august 3 that night but, you nowhere to be found nor to be seen, I waited for hours but you where gone" he looks sad.

"So your the one who brought those beautiful flowers?" you ask remembering that night you came back after your talk with Hanma and kisaki. You entered your Hospital room and see different kinds of flowers beautifully tide and some white chocolates.

"you got it?" He smiled at the thought of you, having the things he wants to gave you.

"yap I did return but it was now in the middle of the early morning, But I still receive it, and it was so pretty Thank you" You thank him, and he softly smiled at you now cupping your cheeks "So Iza-chan what are you doin here now?" You said but it was a little smushing. He chuckles at your cuteness.

"I'm here Hoping to see you again" he looks at your eyes lovingly "That maybe, Just maybe We both can cross path's or I can just get a glimpse of you for a second" He close both of your distance now touching your foreheads and you just stared at his beautiful sumire eyes "Now here I can Finally hold you again"

"you-you came here with just little chance of seeing me?" You flushed red and touched by his actions.

"How can I not, I missed my Queen, who left without even telling me"