✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : Hii ! There beautiful readers, Thanks for Answering my question Tri_tan. It means a-lot.
Now I just need to improve and do more, I'll be doing more details now, and fix my last few chapters next time.
I hope you guys are enjoying my little Fanfic, even thought its not that good.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈
❦❧

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ⱠɆ₮'₴ Đ₳₦₵Ɇ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

'When we heard the alot of engines coming this way and That for sure are the toman gang. 'Man there just so cool' you thought to yourself watching those bikes makes its way to the park. You made your way to next to Hanma.

"Hanma-kun, there here so are we still goin to fight" You ask gettin closed to him.

"What else then, and what your name pretty doll" he eyed you Up and down.

"I accept the pretty but I aint a doll, and the names y/n you can call me n/n if you'd like" you smiled sweetly at him. And he post and ask.

"n/n-chan, why ya fighting alongside us?" Hanma ask with curiosity.

"I Am doing this for my friend and the other is I seek something that will make me excited that will lit a fire in my veins and I know you know what I meant" he grins at you, knowing well of what your after.

"N/n-chan I think the two of us, are goin to be great buddy's" Hanam said grinning.

"Could've said it anyother way, ohh and Hanma-kun if your goin to do some fun after this inform me kay" you wink and he chuckles, Loving you already.

"Hai~ but first show me how you dance"

"Dont watch me Hanma-kun " he looks confused "join me instead" You giggled and he grins.

"Then shall I have this dance m'lady?" He reach out his hand for you to hold and You trow the umbrella back at the guy who catch it.

"It will be such an Honor, your excellency"
You hold his hand and bowed lifting your invisible skirt. you and Hanma played and Having fun.

"Lets do this" he shouted and looks at peh, Hanma Then at you. "N/n-chan" you smiled then ready your stance.

You look around, they where confuse to why a girl like you where doin there. But you shrug it off and jump, leaping the two gang of black and white clash with each other. but even thought you fighted alongside moebius you still look out for mitchy. who is now worriedly looking for Draken just like in the Manga. Getting close to him, you first fighted off, alot of toman members. And that caught the eyes of the others.

"Woah look at that girl go!" Smiley smiled even wider watching you jump, kick and punch the others with a huge grin on your face.

"She's on fire right now!" Baji said it out loud and you heard it after doing a spin kick, you look behind your shoulder making eye-contact with Baji. You grin and wink at him. And blushed hard.

"Badass" chifuyu said with Sparkles in his eyes.

When someone was about to punch mitchy, you pulled him away, and you tip the guy, for him to crush to the others. Mitchy looks at you full questions.

"I ain't your enemy mitchy~" he looks so funny right know "Now then off you go, don't forget why your here okay"

"wh-what do you mean??!! .... How did you know" He nervously said. 'Does she knows Im from the future ' he thought.