✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs, I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ. ғʀᴏᴍ Iᴢᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴏ Hᴀɴᴍᴀ. ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ Iᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ.

♡Eɴᴊᴏʏ♡
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Kato and Daisuke led you to the one of the finest clothing store.

'Damn How to be Daisuke's Wife please' you thought.

"Choose anything, y/n from the dress, jewelry, shoes and you can get your makeup here. All is on me" Daisuke said cooly, leaving you and kato to change his suite.

"Rich mf, *rolls his eyes*  just be comfortable n/n" kato pat your head adoringly, following Daisuke.

The lady, your guessing is the host of the store, showed you the way. You just choose something simple, and light, not to big not to small.

"I'll take this one please"

|the picture up is the dress your wearing|

Changing your clothes and putting on little make up you were done. Thanking the people who help you. You waln back to the main hall of the clothe store.

"Well you two look dashing" you complement them.

"You yourself are very dazzling Y/n" Daisuke Grin, loving the choice of your dress.

"You look beautiful N/n" Kato hand out his arm for you to hold, you reach to hold onti him but, Daisuki push kato away, and you hold onti him instead.

"Wth Daisuke??!!"

"I will be leading her Kato-san" Daisuke said nonchantly

"No move"

"Why? I dont see any wrong reason for mw not to be her escort" Daisuke raise a brow.

"Cause I wann be her escort" kato pout.
You just giggled at them.

You walk confidently, when you remembered something.

"Wait guys, can we go turn for the mall for a minute"

"Why?" Daisuke ask.

"Oh I dont have a phone hehe" you chuckle, remembering that night.

"Oh did it broke?" He ask again.

"Well... yee, a moron broke it" 'which was me'

"Well that cant do, yap lets go buy you a new phone" Daisuke change the course of his steps.

"Like right now NOW?"

"Yes"

Daisuke brought you the best out of the best, expected of Daisuke. You wont even be able to be disappointed at all.

You sit at the car looking at your new phone, 'I need to get their contacts again soon'

All of you arrive at the party, boy was it huge and Exaggerating.

"Remember just relax Y/n and if anything felt weird or suspicious just tell us" Daisuke ordered.

"Hai~"

'I also need to meet that bastart on my own, he owns me a tone of explanation'

The host of the party greeted you and thr rest, and a little LONG conversation first take place, before he finally let you guys go.