✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 : hizzzz my dear beautiful angels alright like I said I have another major news and guess what!

Next month I'll be graduating from grade 12♡!!!
Gosh Im so excited!

I have another major news and will be telling you guys yet again on the next chapter hehe~
♡♡♡

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Izana was now in front of you and Hanma, pure anger was written in his face.

"Iza-kun...." You let out confusion as to why on earth is he  here. Then you remembered what happened earlier at his apartment.

Feeling your chest tight knowing full well why, Loneliness, anxiety, depression all of it. Those mixed emotions come back.

Hanma turning his gaze away from Izana to you, his instincts telling him that you're not feeling well.

"N/n-chan c'mon" Hanma held your hand in his smiling gently at you, he felt you shaking so he starts to rub his thumb in circles to calm you down.

Taking a big breath you smile at him, mouthing a 'Thank you'

Izana who was watching all this, gritted his teeth in jealousy. He reaches out his hand to hold yours. He smiles at Hanma.

"Thank you for bringing my girl Here, but I can handle it" Izana glares daggers at Hanma who did the same thing.

"I didn't do this for you Bitch, I did this for her Only her!" Hanma pulled you to him causing Izana to let your hand go, Hanma then embraced you to him.

Hanma grins in victory. You Let out a little scream of surprise when your feet were lefted from the ground. That's right Hanma was now carrying you in bridal style. You hug Hanma's neck for support that you won't fall for.

"Sorry N/n-chan" Hanma said in an apologetic face, which confuses you.

"Why exactly are you apologizing?" You ask.

"Well I carried you without your permission and besides I can see that you're not Really at the mood to be with that Bastard Izana" Hanma Gaze his side looking straight at Izana who was left alone at the Parking lot.

"Hmm, Thank you Shu-kun" you lay your head feeling tired from all that happened today. But you know very well that you can never defy or say no to Izana.

"Hanma can you leave me here, I can handle the rest" you said and Hanma Did what you wanted.

"Make sure to get some rest and eat ALOT of food Understood!!" Hanma pinch both sides of your cheeks.

"Ywzzz ywzz, hamwa Lezt Gow!" You Whine. Hanma chuckles Having a very beautiful smile on his face.

He lets go of your cheek as you rub it with the palm of your hand glaring at him.

Hanma then leans close leaving a sweet kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight Boss" he whispers leaving you alone.

....

Hanma walks not to the parking lot but to the back of the window. Holding the back of his clothes. Hanma smiles yet again but this time it was pissed off creepy.

"Well well well~ what an UNEXPECTED INCCOUNTER aint that right KISAKI" Hanma spit out venom.

Kisaki sweat-dropped from the sudden change of manner, 'he was so sweetly Kind and lovey dovey with N/n and now his all Demon snake to me! Now that's what I call unfair' kisaki thought to himself.