✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏ'ᴢᴢᴢ sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ, sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Fʟᴜғғ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs.

Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs Iᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 😊

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝒜𝓃𝒹 Fɪɢʜᴛs

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

You were now walking on the night street, to the Hospital cause you thought of Waiting for Mika, and go home together.

"Oh y/n-san your here?" Kata was a fellow nurse of Mika, he was now in a night shift at the table.

"Yap, Is Mika-san here?"

"Yap, her shift is almost over"

"Okay mind telling her, that I'll be waiting outside"

"Are you sure? Its cold outside"

"I love the cold, so yah"

"Weird and cool as ever." He just shake his head, continuing fixing the papers.

You were now walking to the back of the Hospital going to your favorite spot under that tree, crouching down, leaning on the wood. gazing at the star's. Thinking about your father well both father's there was still alot mystery's that dint seems to click. instead of stressing yourself you thought of listening to same music, now and enjoy the cold breez when.

"Why are you outside without, even wearing a cot, are you trying to get yourself sick" He said a worried yet scolding manner. you turn around not expecting him 

"Iza-chan?" your eye's widen, from surprise.

"Why so shock n/n-chan, dint expect to see me??  He said with a grin.

"No not at all and how did you know I'll be here?"

"Who know's~" HE said playfully with a big bright grin, that made you cover your eye's from how Handsome he looks and slash cute from that smile.

"How can you be so Handsomely Hot and cute at the same time, its unfair" You mumble in you breath.

"Well, did you resieve my flowers? and text" He ask, even thought he already knows, cause you'll find about it later.

"Iza-chan, Hmm You mean the Pink with red Carnations? " You ask.

At the Base moments ago, when Baji was telling the story about their past with mikey.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...

You were listening to him, when one of your members come at the side quietly as possible, cuase doesn't want to be punish for ruing his ceremony.

"Commander, Im sorry for the disturbance but, there was a delivery for you, he said to give to you as fast of possible" He then Handed, you the Carnation flower's red and pink one's along with a jaw of Candy's, Its strawberry's the most delicious one's. and you look and see a letter along tide with a ribbon in the jar.