✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : Hɪ ɢᴜʏss!! ☻♡☔︎☕︎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 ♚𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 ∘∘∘

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

∘∘∘𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢∘∘∘

you run fast passing the people, antil you, stop at the fighting area where Kiyomasa created an underground fight and at the center you see your, Idol, the crybaby.

" MITCHY~"

∘∘∘𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝∘∘∘

You called him out and he shakily turn to look at you, You jump from the top of the stairs down bellow yes it was high. But your very flexible and daring. A daredevil.

"and perfect landing " you praise yourself, feeling proud.

"That was Dangerous!!" He burst out, "Huh?"

"You could've die from that jump"

Takemitchi POV

I watch as y/n-chan laugh at what I said. i cant believe Im actually talking to her right now, the most dangerous person alive now and even in the future. The queen itself. I almost piss my pants when I receive a letter and clothes from her.

"Hey Mitchy, N/n-chan left this for you" Draken handed me the leter and he continued" And she was right, what your wearing now, is ugly as fuck, better wear that clothes she brought it will look good on ya" he ate his apple "one more thing after your done, go and meet mikey up"

Mitchy~

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒴/𝓃-𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃, ℐ 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜.
𝒞𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ℳ𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝓎~

From N/n/chan

"So Y/n-san" I stared off when she, put her hand in-front off me I quickly close my eyes waiting for the impack. When she just giggled.

"Jeez mitchy~ I ain't gotta hurt you, and just call me n/n-chan I hate that your treating me so cold" she fake tear " Do you not like me?"

"No no no I-I like you". "But what about Hinata your cheating on her?" You crossed your arms to your chest

"What no!! I— wait- what are we talkin about?!" my head was about to explode cause to how nervous I am not even realizing that she was playing with me .

"HAHAHAHAH, gosh that was epic" she laugh again "No need to be so tense Mitchy, just chill out" she patted my shoulder "And besides I can never go between the two of you , Cause I ship the sail, and I don't want Hina-chan to came and kill me, ya know"

"okay n-n/n-chan So why did you call me here for?" I ask. Then she walk out, turning looking at her surroundings.

"this is where you first met Mikey right?" I nodded my head in agreement "This also the time you came back to save her right?" I got stunt from what she said and started to became nervous.