✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ's Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ 'ᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ Aɴɢᴇʟs. Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ Vᴀʟʜᴀʟʟᴀ, ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs.
Iғ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.

Aɴᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ I ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜsʏ, ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ, ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ's ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ's I ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ A LOT ᴏғ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ's
Wᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs.

Sᴏ I ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀ Aɴɢᴇʟs ᴀɴᴜ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

฿ⱠØØĐɎ Ⱨ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ɆɆ₦
Pᴀʀᴛ
1

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Valhalla arrived at the abandon car lot, just a few more minutes before the big fight. Parking your bike, ya got off. You heard your name being called, high up you look and see Izana just literally jumping down from the cars. So can get to you immediately.

"N/N" he yelled, and run to you putting you in his arms. "Your here"

"Iza-kun dont do that, what if you get hurt" you scold him worried, you grab both his shoulders.

"Im strong, so no need to worry"

"It doesn't mean that your strong, means your invinsible, you will fall and fell, your still human, so Be careful Okay!"

"Okay, I'll listen to you" Izana smiles so sweetly to you, He can say he was loving the attention and care.

"Thank u, now then, " you smiled sweetly at him, and he did the same, Hanma was there since that time, and let me say that it was not good.

'So Izana's the one who's been sending N/n gift an flower eh' he thought, then he felt his chest trobe. He touch his chest.

"Is something wrong shu?" You ask grabbing his shoulder, and Hanma like that you've turn away from Izana and focus on him.

"Yah! Im alright now" He touch your Hand with his, and Infront of them was Izana, who's growling.

'Who even is ghis Guy, how dare he touch My N/n"

"N/n!" He grab your other hand, and Pulled you away from Hanma, Izana catch you in an embrace. "Dont talk to anyone else While Im here"

" *Growling* " He glares at Izana, Tightening his fist. But calm himself down "N/n Aren't you goin to introduce him to Kuraki, Your NEW BUDDY"

'Buddy?' Izana thought

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot silly me" You smack your head playfully, "I want to introduce you to someone, his the one I ask you watch while I fight"

Izana's eye narrowed 'So that bitch here huh, where is he, why is he so important that, N/n even want me to babysit him'

"KURAKI " you yelled, and the guys give way so Kuraki can come to you fast, he run to your side, relief that he found you, but not for long when he saw Izana's death glare.

'Who even is this guy To N/n?!'

"Kuraki this Fine man here, is Izana and he will be the one to look after you while I fight"