✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏ's Fᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ Tʜᴇ Hᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ.

Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ😘

Eɴᴊᴏʏ 😉

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝒫𝒾𝒸𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒'𝓈

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

When you were attack. By a big bear hug.

'A bear hug?' You thought then look around to see who it was. Then your eye's widen in shock.

"N/n!!!! I miss you" you were surprise seeing ran their with a very big smile.

"R-Ran?!" You yelled a little. "The one and only" his smile disappears, when you were taken from his arms. By his brother.

"His not the only one here doffiss" Rin said quit irritated that you did not notice him, And he grab ahold our your elbow, puling you towards to him and he wraps his arms to you waist.

"Tsk Rin why did you steal her" he ask pissed. Cause its been a few days when you guys met, and they missed you so much.

"shut it Ran, its my turn... N/n!  Now Then n/n wheres my kiss" he ask boldly, that even his brother was speechless.

"Huh?!" You blurted out. Then Ran understand and joins in.

"That's right N/n You dint kiss my lips the last time, so were is it now?" He ask, coming close, and sneakily wrap His arms to your waist.

'Wh-what? Did we just met one's and just talk for more than a few minutes why are they so attached like this'. you thought. 'Are they in drugs?!'

"Alright both of you chill." You push your hands to both of their chest. You blushed but, realized that this not the time for this. "What are you two doin here?" You ask.

"Duh, we live here" Rinsaid, and you just remembered. And ooh with your mouth.

'Just how did I forgot about that' you were cut off, by your thought's when, rin put his hand on yours who is still holding his chest. He leads it to his mouth leaving a kiss.

You blushed at the process, and he loved it, seeing every reaction you give when he do something to you. How you change your expression overtime.

And Ran who saw it wasn't pleased that you were looking at him. So he also grab's ahold of you hand, twirlinghis fingers with your, Then hold it to his lip, also kissing it.

You were now a blushing mess, 'J-Just what is their problem ?!"

"How about you n/n?" Ran gets close to you face, gettin even closer whispering in your ears and ask,

"I-I was e-eating" then you shake your head goin back to the best act normal you can "Now its not the time for this" you said.

"Why " Rin ask his brows twitch at the process, Then he looks at the restaurant "ooh is there someone else? huh?" He was angry "Are on a date with someone" he was pissed. Stepping close to your body, his arm grab across your back.

"Seriously now, is not the time" you said, serious, then he grab your waist, tighter, Then shifter you both of your shoulder, that Ran even have to let go of you.