✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ Yᴀʜ I ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴏ-ᴘᴏsᴛ sᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.

I ᴡᴀs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. Iᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ 𝟼:𝟹𝟺 ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

Aɴᴅ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ Iᴍ ғᴇᴇʟ Mᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ😢

Mʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅsᴇᴛ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs sᴏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ.

Sᴏ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴏɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Tᴏ ᴇᴀsᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ😊

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Nᴇᴡ Tʜɪɴɢs Tᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"N/n, I heard about The battle of 3/8" he started when we both seated at the chair.

"Did you heard about it from your parents? And yap I join that battle, Am I cool or what"

"you where awesome, you even have your own name"

"I know right " you said a little to loud because of excitement "Im called The Alpha "

"well someone Happy," you just grin crossing your arms "But N/n tell me it aint true" he looks at you with worried eyes "that you dint join Valhalla "

"Looks like I cant hide it anymore" you sigh and seated straight "Yes, Im with Valhalla " he was shock, giving him time suck it in before you revile the biggest news yet "Not only that but Im the commander of Valhalla"

"WHAT??!!" Pah's mouth hang open, not believing the news just like the other.
n "and more news, Baji just join too" he looks so shock right now his already making funny faces. "YO Pah you look so funny right now, No offense" you covered your mouth.

"Baji would never do that... he-He"

"He has his reasons Pah, just like you who carelessly Stab Osania without even telling me or peh." You scolded him, and he chuckles lowly averting his eyes

"Hehehe" he just smile "But still they should talk to him"

"they've tried but fail, he is focus on his goal, and I know what that is" he was about to ask you what it is but you beat him to it "And I am Not going to tell ya"

"n/n why"

"Secret " you playfully took out your tongue "and also Kazutora also join Valhalla"

"Just what is Happening, Iv been gone for a few weeks and this Awesomeness Happens, its so unfair"

"I know right it would have been more Fun with you with us"

"But N/n Why dint you join Toman? With peh"

'it's because of kisaki that I cant yet' you thought but just give Pah a sweet smile. "Don't sweat it pah I will join Toman no doubt about it, but not now I still need to do something"