✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : Hɪ ɢᴜʏss!! ☻♡☔︎☕︎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ℓєтѕ ρℓαу α gαмє

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

We drive away from the back parking lot, leaving peh who is sad and the confusingly people of toman. And mikey, But when we left A bunch of police followed us and now in the back of our trail.

"Hanmaaaaaa!!!!" you yelled. he looks back "This is so funnnn!!!!" He grin at you laughing too "Faster!!!!" you yelled more.

"Lets goo!!!! " Hanma and you raced to the road, passing each and one of the cars, because of how fast you two were. It kinda attracted the police, you even saw them trow there coffee and bited off there Doughnut before, riding their car and followed the two of you.

"Oww, we have some admirers. Their following us, hahaha" turning to the right. Making it run from them.

"STOP YOUR VIHECLE AND SURRENDER" He used the mic? 'What the hell did he just go to the karaoke' you look around remembering this place, of every alley and corner because of mika-chan. That got you having a very naughty idea.

"Hey hanma" " What!?"

"wanna play a game??" You ask with a grin, from just the look in your face. he knows you were up to something, that made him smirk.

"Game on" He shouted, you told him what the plan will be.

Your idea may be a little dangerous. The plan was turning to different places. that would cause the police be apart and try to surround you guys in different route.

Sorry to them you know this place like the back of your head. In the last turn hanma stop the bike waiting for the cars to get closer.

When it was closer enough, Hanma Turn the bike, just in time for the cars to crush at each other. You two Watch in delight laughing at the outcome.

"Fuck n/n-chan your a feakin genies " you smirk and raised your brow actin with confidence. "I have no doubt that the two of us are fated to be buddy's"

"Aww , I cant agree more. c'mon lets go, go go!!"

"hey n/n-chan is it okay for you to came with me I want you to meet someone, he can bring us endless entertainment" he said and you smiled. 'BINGO' you thought.

"Really then what are we waitin for, lets ride with the wind "
.
.
.
.

The two of you stopped in an abandoned arcade, 'So this is the future base of Valhalla' you thought looking around. In the furthest place of the arcade. you saw the one behind it all, the cause of all chaos and misery.

.Kisaki tetta.

"yo kisaki " kisaki lifted his head, seeing hanma. His brow furrowed in anger. he was ready to shout at hanma, when he look at the side seeing you smiling, his eyes twitch and look at hanma again irritated.

"Hanma who and why is she here?" he ask clearly irritated and you thought that it must be because Draken survive.The thought made you smile in victory. But not for long you got cut off from your thoughts.