✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 : ʜᴇʏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ~ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ? ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴀʜ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ʏ/ɴ ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴏᴄ ᴠᴀʟʜᴀʟʟᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴꜱ? ʜᴍᴍ? ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴄᴜᴛᴇ, ʜᴏᴛ~?

ʜᴇʜᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ꜱᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

"My-m-my hair!!!" You Touch Your hair not believing that with just a change of hair color can change the whole package and damn. Yes you were angry but you cant help but think that the new hairstyle looks hot on you.

"Well do you like it?" Ask Hanma, he may seem calm outside but he was panicking inside that maybe you didn't like it.

"*ahem* I'll let this pass for now" You cough and handed Him back the mirror. Hanma smiled feeling victorious that you love his surprise even if You kidnapped her.

"Hmm you look beautiful" he whispered but you didn't notice it. 'Well Technically you have always been beautiful in my eyes' he thought.

After fixing your hair for a little you finally make all your attention at your clothes seeing that it was different from Your hospital clothes. You look at hanma mouth gab. Like reading your thoughts he raise his hand in defense as he shook his head in denial.

"It was The Girls not me, I only pick your clothes" he honestly said. 'like I would touch you without your permission' he thought "I'm not like that anymore ya know" he looks away "Im starting to change for the better for you" he whispered which you didn't heard

"Okay—" you gaze at him, he looks So handsome today. is it Because his hair was down. Hanma waves his hand in-front of you "you okay?" He ask worried.

"oh y-yah Im fine, I'm fine now" you shook your head. "*ahem* okay explain why on earth are you in juvenile?" You ask raising him a brow. 'what did this idiot do this time?! Is it Kisaki's fault again?.. I swear I'll punch that four eye in the face for causing hanma so much trouble'

"That I will tell you next time for now The bigger question is how are you feeling? Does your head still hurt? Do you wanna go back to the hospital? I can take you back if you want" he ask With the most gentle voice, touching your cheek with his thumb, as he gaze at you lovingly.

"I-I am" you were speechless its not every day you get to see Hanma like this. Well technically his only like this to you and only you. That he will proudly admit.

"Im fine now Shu-chan, no need to worry too much" you hold his hand,, taking it away from your cheek "Okay Now then I'm leaving then. since you'll tell me that next time, and I still need to do something" you were about to walk towards his door but just in time he grab you Hand to stop you.

"Shu??" You ask confuse "d-dont leave yet" he shook his head pleading. "Shu I have to go, Im busy. you of all people know that very well, even now since I just ignored Kisaki since the Bloody Halloween fight... that moron is for sure furious at me" you said sighing.

'II can already see kisaki trying to manipulate me and the hospital gosh t's probably Chaotic At the hospital for sure' you thought

"But we still have to Go to dinner-" hanma tried to say but you stop him "Dinner?" you ask, and he nods his head in excitemnet wearing a bright smile. but you shook your head looking down.