✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚

Author : hey guys Its been so long right, All I can say is sorry. So in news right now In the past months.

Ive been having this called depression. And Its getting worse for some time. To the point of wanting to feel death.

But dont worry I wont do that, And J just need time for myself to heal. It might take time for me to update but I will update.

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Interesting news~

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Y/n eyes widen in shock, she wasn't expecting them at all! Well She did expect to meet them but not this TIME!

"Well this is quite a show I can say" takeomi Cross his Arms.

"What do you think your Doing? Izana" Wakasa said. Izana just look at him with dead eyes "that is non of your business"

"Well well well, why didn't Inui said He has a Gf and its Her" benkei laugh a loud.

All of the People precent At your room kept quiet. 'this is so awkward' you thought showing the place.

Kakucho pulled Izana away from Inui, who is now at your left side, while on your right is The Unconscious Koko with inui, while Baji got taken by the nurse to get.... Well— patch up again, and The old black dragons Benkei, Takeomi, and Waka Infront of you.

"amm... hi" you said in an awkward way, you swear you want to just hit your head in the wall. "dont even bother to talk to them N/n its not worth your time" Izana said glaring at waka and the others.

"I wonder what would Shin think of you now Izana" Takeomi said and That mad Izana stand up ready for a fight.

'woah woah woah Im not about to see one of them die infront of my eyes' you stand up and gone to Izana and just pulled him back down. you then whispered "please calm down Iza-kun" he tsk! and just sit crossing his arms, that made you sigh in relief that he actually listened to you.

"You can actually tame Him" wakasa Said Impress, he stand up and walk to you. Checking you up till down.

"Ya Mf looking at my woman!" Izana Stand up again And This time His Fist in the air aiming at Wakasa.

This alerted everyone but You were calm and was actually pissed. "Did I said for you to calm yer ass down!" you just in time count his first into your palms.

"*whistles* strong girl" Takeomi crossed his arms to his chest. While Benkei laugh loudly and wakasa Just watch Silently a grin plastered on his face.

"He was checking you out!" Izana said while smiling. "I know Izana I know But his not checking me out like that"

"She's right" wakasa finally spoke "I was checking if she has anymore injuries"

"And why does It Concerns you!" Izana ask.

"Cause He was the one who save her" Kakucho and Takeomie said in sync. And That personally made Izana shut up.

"I would love to talk to you privately if I can" Wakasa ask Politely. Which you node your head.

You look at tsutomo and He close his eyes Standing up escorting the other to leave as well. But Izana sayy otherwise.