✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍʏ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs 🥰
❃ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴ, Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ʙᴀᴅ? Bᴜᴛ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ Dᴏɪɴ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ.

❃ Nᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴀʟɪ ᴅᴀʟɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ .

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

฿ⱠØØĐɎ Ⱨ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ɆɆ₦
𝐄𝐧𝐝
☠︎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

All was ruin when you guys heard.

VROOMM!  VOOM!  VROOM!!  VOOMM!!!!

You all stop, seeing a bike, heading straight at you, "MOVE AWAY YA ASSHOLE'S" He shouted. Bumping his horn.

the people, move, jump and Run to give way to the entering bike to the abandon car lot. "HEY WATCH WERE YOUR DRIVING YA SHIT!!!" yell one tan member.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK" he shouted, "WEL WE DO YA Small DICK" yelled a Valhalla member, The bike turn, creating a smoke dust from the ground. You got curious to see who it was.

The Smoke slowly disappears seeing "SHION?!" You yelled ask. You stare at Shion panting hard, hair a little messy, and his also a little sweaty.

"Shion?!" Ask the two brothers. "What the hell is he doin here?" Ask Rin, "and whats up with his dramatic entrants" ask Ran with a grin.

"Talk about Awesome entrants" Said Chifuyu, Baji scoff "I can do better than that" he said then Kazutora cut in "More like crush your way in" he laugh.

"Well look who's decided to show up" said Izana. Kakucho just sigh, shaking his head. "I cant wait to Break him" Izana Smirk.

"The who now?" Ask kuraki. Looking at Kakucho for Answers. "Will talk later" he said.

"Shion, what are you doin here?" You ask weided out, he came out his bike Running to you, and grab your hand, that got Peh pissed out.

"OI YA SHIT LET GO OF MY SISTERS HAND!!!"  Peh shouted pointing a finger at him.

"LET GO OF MY GIRL YA SHIT" Smiley Crack his fingers ready for another round of Fight.

"Let go of my Woman!" Said mikey glaring at Shion.

"SISTER??!! " yelled Rin and ran. "Boy they don't look alike at all" Said a your gang member "no offense commander, I dint mean to punch your brother" your member bow down.

"N/n has a-a Brother?" Ask Izana. Not believing his ears.

"What a plot twist" said Kuraki covering his mouth. "DAMN!"

"Y'll SHUT UP, IM TALK TO SOMEONE HERE !!!" He shouted, then looking at you, before handing you a pretty box.

"WHAT DID YA SAY, JACKASS" Shouted Peh, and was bout to run but, Mitsuya And Hakkai grab him.

"What is this?" You ask, then make an 'o' "Is this from Izana?" You ask, and he nodded his head then said in a whisper "I dont do this Often, b-but -p———— save me" he said