✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Eʏʏ, ʜᴏᴡ ʏ'ʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs, I ᴍɪss ʏ'ʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ... *ᴀʜᴇᴍ* ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇɴ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏ'ʟʟ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴄᴜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ~

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Tᴇʟʟɪɴɢ
𝓐ɳԃ~
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

A Man in his 20s watched and listen to the Chaos Infront of Him with a tired and questioning face. And that is none other than Greeny our~ Sir Kuraki.

"Just Why!?" He asks himself, taking a step back so he wont be tackled down, by an fellow juvenile prisoner, and titled his head so He wont get hit by a Plate being thrown like Shurikens. Then dodging the table and chairs that have been thrown around the place.

"This was not supposed to happen" he said Sighing, then Move to the side, so the guards and police can enter in the cafeteria.

"This IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN" Kuraki shouted crying thats all he said before, being tackled to the ground by a gaurd.

"BOSS!!!!!!.... SAVE MEEEEE!!!!"

A FEW HOURS BEFORE THAT HAPPENED....

A peaceful man, that is none other than our Greeny Kuraki. Peacefully sleeping at the top of his shared double bed, hugging his pillow.

If ever this is what he call Life.

When~
"OI KURAKI DAIKI!!! WAKE UP!!" Shouted the gaurd, making loud noises. 'ugh! Shut up please' kuraki said to his mind covering his ears.

"OI KURAKI WAKE UP!!!!!" Shouted the gaurd again.

"IM UP!!.... IM UP!!" Kuraki shouted back, rubbing his eyes yawning 'heartless bitches, cant they see me sleeping peacefuly here!' he thought.

Jumping down from his bed, getting a towel so he can take a shower "well- its time to make the Boss proud"

"Hey 'Ugly' Guard" kuraki called and thought, the Guard looks at Kuraki "what..!?" He asked impatiently "sheesh just wanna ask what time is it?"

"Its 7:15, NOW MOVE!" He shouted again and pushed Kuraki forward that almost made kuraki fall down 'What an Disrespecting Bastard!' kuraki turn to look at the guard glaring at him.

"What you looking at HUH!?? YOU WANNA GET PUNISHED!!!" He shouted.

Kuraki just turns back and walks rolling his eyes, flipping his towel that accidentally slapped the guard, The guard holds his cheek looking at kuraki who just walks forward. "I'll just focus on The task That's given to me" kuraku whispered.

Entering the shower, he thinks some things through, after a while.... He change his clothed and Gone outside to meet the person You were talking about, who he will meet to do the task.

"Go and wait under the tree where you can be seen free and be spotted... there he will recodnize you and go to you" kuraki remebered what you said to him.

He obeyed what you said, kuraki closed his eyes crossing his arms to his chest waiting for that person to come "Just where is that guy..?" He said

"Well Someone is actin cool" said a person with a very deep low voice.