✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴡ Yᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ, Hᴇʜᴇʜ Aʟsᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ғᴜғᴜғᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴄᴀʀᴇ (nope I care very deeply)

❦ Aʟsᴏ Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ 😭

❦ ℳ𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

🅼🅰🆉🅴 🆁🆄🅽🅽🅴🆁🆂

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Mikey leap in the air straight to the open window at the second floor, draken sigh in relief that mikey gone safely inside but flinch when they all heard a dreadful scream in the room. the guards quickly run to follow the intruder.

'Now who the hell Is that?!' Draken Thought curiously.

Snapping back to his senses, draken looks around to see if the coast is clear, he stand up running to the open window at the 1st floor. "great now Im part of the chase" draken grumples.

"WHAT THE HELL" shouted Baji, yap as soon as mikey enter the room, he landed at baji's legs. baji looks at mikey with confuse eyes, his mouth gap "wha- how- huh? what the hell are you doing here mikey?!!!"

"oh hey baji, how you doing" mikey just grin at him. mikey got off baji and help him get back to his bed "what are you doing on the floor baji?" mikey ask. "don't ask" baji just look at him deadpan.

'It will be embarrassing if I told him I got scared Of the window because of the wind' he thought.

"meh, anyways Im off" mikey waves opening the door "wait! what are you doing here mikey? you know that visiting hours is over?"

"what else I miss n/n-chin I haven't seen her for about a week now!" mikey said pouted, before waving goodbye again and running away.

baji sign "I can see a total disaster happening again" he grab his phone and called someone. "can you help me out for a minute" was he said.

After Baji called that person, he looks at his hot- I mean Hurt legs. "*sighs* Say less my dear baby legs, say less"

• • •

Ran grabs the boy and was happy to see who it was "Shion!" shion looks at ran quite shock but quickly push him away "hey what are you doing here at this hour?" he ask.

"shouldn't we be the one asking you that question?" ask rin "well I have an important delivery to give, sheesh even at night. I need a double no triple pay for this shits"

But he sighs knowing full well how important this package is. I mean every package He delivers to you. Have his life on the line for it.

"heheh Shion the personal delivery man" Ran covered his mouth grinning in mockery "don't even start with me shits" shion glares at Ran "what are you delivering?" ask the curious Rin "nothing much just another gift for the queen"

Rin grumbles "let me see" Rin was about to snatch the bag but Shion was faster and back away "No" shion said in a stern voice. "give it" "no" "I said give it" Rin rans and tried to steal, but Shion runs away screaming "HELL NO BITCH" and he fleed away.