✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ,
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ Oɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ɪs Iᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ Wʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ.
I ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜᴢʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Ɇ₲₲ ⱧɆ₳Đ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

As Mitchy came back to the Future, it was not what he was expecting, now there on a visit to a dearly friend.

"Kisaki adored mikey, but before we know it that change into hatred. kisaki... he wants to take away everything mikey holds dear. well except one person"

He said, that spark interest in the two, draken just smiled and said nothing, and move away, leaving the two guys with more unanswered questions. more mystery to solve. Mitchy and naoto leave the prison going back to naotos house to think things through, from what draken said  and to the new clues.

Draken was back in his cell room, reading a book when again he was called to the call room. but what confuse him, is that he was sent to the black room away from the cells, that was more different and it is said that no one is allowed to go here. whats even more confusing him now is when the guard shakingly unlocking his cops, he was sweating so bad, that you'll think he'll faint any second.

"h-hey you okay " Draken ask, the guard quite worried.

"I dint do anything, I-I obeyed her every order, I'm safe now r-right?!" He said stuttering, shivering in fear, of an unknown person to draken.

"W-what are you saying" he grab his shoulder for the guard to look at him, and he was taken aback when he saw his eye's.

"Pl-please say to her that I did my p-part, I'm not goin to d-die ri-righth?" he said, pushing draken hand away, the guard hold his head, his eyes going everywhere. he moves away from draken, still mumbling to himself.

"Just what?-" he looks back at the door, thinking twice if he should go or not. "I'm already in death row anyway, what's there to be afraid of" he said with confidents but still, a little scared to what is behind that black door.

he grab the door knob, turning it so he can enter. when he opened it, he saw noting but black darkness. He gulps down, when he looks down he can see smoke on the ground, it scared him more. like he was walkin to somewhere straight to- A horror film.  No longer hesitating he step in, then the door close on its on. the only light to see was now gone.

"Now that I'm here, let's cut the chase who are you what do you want with me?" he ask calmly, but in the inside he was panicking.

"your still the same as always. jeez why ya so always serious. chill out a little will ya" she say in a chidish voice "No wonder you loss your hair, draegg. ahhahaha" she laugh. draken, was a little pissed when she said that then, he realize something the only person who can, ever joke or roost him was only one and that's.

"Y/n ?!" he was shock, beyond... not sure if that was you at all "Is-IS that you?"

"In the flesh, haha, how ya doin drac, your hot and serious as always" you joke again.